--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another council, another crazy vote.

1. What happened before the vote and did it go the way you thought it would?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that vote?
3. What are your thoughts on AK and where will he slot in?
4. What does losing Jennah Louise mean for your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Moana
1. minutes before I was told it would be JL going, I knew Benji was playing his idol so I wasn't worried about being in the minority. I realized everyone planned to blindside AK and me for some reason, so i decided it was probably better to just roll with it. And out of it i gained a new friend: AK is going to be my boy and my shield in this game. I even decided to signal him during the vote as to say "hey, I'm with you tonight!" Being in the minority isn't the worst thing because *most* people told me, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T ARE ON THE SHIT LIST. FLICK AND JACQUI YOU WILL DIE NEXT BABE!

2. Eh I could be better. I think Benji is still on the bottom, but I know my place now. I am thinking of pulling a gargantune move with me/benji/rohan/ak and my extra vote and just voting out jacqui or flick just to stick it to them. Shane is so powerful ugh.

3. AK will be my new big boy shield I love him he is my best pal now icon.

4. JL leaving means a person I knew is gone, while the untrustworthy slide by. It is not ideal for my game but it is what it is. Nothing to do but to pull myself up by my bootstraps and raise hell!

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Also my trust for Lee definitely dropped down. I think we could have easily saved our 7 and he gave it up for Shane.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I want to tell Shane that their color strategy is just outright wrong, but then i remembered she pushed to boot jenna louise and wouldnt listen to me all cycle, so im ok with losing and sending home her ally while i dont listen to her lmao

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I'm worried about having an ally that is not a huge threat to win (benji) because it makes me a bigger target, but I have pulled it off before I just have to be super careful.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Sometimes I go between Jacqui being a super genius and Jacqui being a moron. She says stuff about her being a gamebot and having no feelings like, why would I wanna align with someone who admits to that? Lmao.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Honestly gameplay wise the only person on this tribe that is exceptional in my eyes out of the people I’ve met are Shane, lee, and maybe Rohan. I don’t think many are actually your typical “good” player, they are mostly just playing hard. I don’t need good players to have fun, just players that are playing hard and having a good time and I definitely think this season is delivering on that.

Moana

• Jury