--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Wow what a rush.

1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened?
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward?
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Moana
lol i thought i knew who ak was, he finally confirmed it by accident. I knew pretty easily by his vocabulary tho.

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:43:58 pm
Moana wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:38:00 pm lol i thought i knew who ak was, he finally confirmed it by accident. I knew pretty easily by his vocabulary tho.
how did he confirm it?
Man claimed he has only played one other org- said it is called isolated LOL. I told him he isn't supposed to talk about other orgs he has played and told him I hadn't heard of it. Fucking icon.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
But stuff like this is exactly why I have gone to such lengths to hide my identity. It is pretty easy to figure out who I have and have not played with. You guys kinda were smart because it seems most of the people you did cast that I have played with are like, people who would honestly target me if they knew who I was LOL, but if I didn't burn everyone on stranded in Morocco I feel like I could have just dropped hints and made them all my goats ugh. I am going to be very excited to see who everyone was at the end of this, because I think most people will be shocked that I was Ziggy/Sebastian/lemons

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Anyway I am playing closely with shane again in this game and decided to reveal my advantage to her and zach. I think I am playing badly though cuz I don't think shane really trusts me and might be onto my shenanigans. Everyone seems to have the wrong idea of who is aligned with who- both lee and shane had horrible reads on who was aligned and who was against them. This I believe confirms to me that my positioning is extremely solid and I will probably fuck it up hard on this next vote since both Lee and Shane wanna flip the script. I think I am once again settling into my role as the information gatherer on this tribe as I did last time I played stranded. The only question mark in my mind in this game is Monika, and the only person that I believe harbors ill will against me is Jacqui. SO- I should probably go against those two right? Problem is Shane is extremely protective over Jacqui which is really bad. Lee also wants to flip the script onto ZACH of all people lmao. But he wants to use shane and jacqui as votes to flip onto them? And apparently everyone knows Zach got the advantage? Great! But Shane and Zach are tight. Shane wants to flip but doesn't want to involve Lee? lol. Like these two have such bad reads on who is after who. I keep using the term "flip" but when 9-10 people want "not shane or jacqui" idk if I can really call it a flip. Whatever, I gotta be very careful. Less is more with this cast being so bonkers.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Yeah fuck off flick, if you didnt lie to me about the vote for benji it would have been jacqui instead of you. You get what you deserve in this game. So dislike my posts all you want, but I don't regret it even a little bit. Maybe you should be angry at shane and jacqui since both were tipped off that their side was in trouble yet neither told you anything? I'm sure you will get the last laugh anyway since I can't imagine I am long for this world. I am expecting maybe a 7th or 8th place finish, things are getting too messy.
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
You disliking my identity reveal makes me think I must have known you. Will love to find out about it after the game flick cuz I had no idea who you were lol

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
As annoying as it is to have my posts disliked by a bitter prejuror, it is cool to see that the prejurors care about this season? I have seen Connor, Flick, JL, and Shonee all show up and watch tribal council and stuff which is really awesome. Wish some of you were still here, very clear to see you all had a passion for this game and I can't wait to hang with some of you in the stranded server even if you probably dislike me lmao
Jennah Louise, Shonee liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:22:17 pm You don't have a hate server again like after morocco... well yet anyway. It's chill.
That moment when Morocco makes a server with everyone except ftc and the hosts lmao
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
1. true
2. false
3. false
4. true
5. false
6. false
7. false
8. true
9. false
10. true

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
If I had my pick of the litter, Monica or jacqui would be my target. But everyone is having some for if need-to-flip-itis so jacqui will be out of the picture. Lee imo is making a big mistake trying to flip to the Shane/jacqui side when both of them hate him and also literally attempted a last minute push onto him last vote. Which is shocking to me cuz I didn’t see lee as having an urge for BiGmOvEs when he’s in a good spot. Anyway, if my hand is going to be forced either way I would rather Monica be who we push it onto.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
In my mind Shane, while in the minority, still has a massive army at her disposal. She has jacqui, Monica, and Zach under her spell. The longer we wait to cut off those numbers the worse off we will be imo.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Another unanimous vote, maybe my mere presence just curses seasons. At least the events leading up to the vote were pretty exciting. These numbers are somewhat deceiving. The more unanimous votes the better, I would rather mask my identity.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Moana wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:48:28 pm Another unanimous vote, maybe my mere presence just curses seasons. At least the events leading up to the vote were pretty exciting. These numbers are somewhat deceiving. The more unanimous votes the better, I would rather mask my identity.
Are you daring me to never bring you back?
Danni Boatwright liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Next vote is going to be once again hectic, but I'm hoping this tribal can maybe shift the target onto fanella? That ain't a bad boot for me at ALL

Moana

• Jury