--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Moana
1) I would really like to be as non-connected to these first juror’s boots as possible, that way they ain’t that bitter. I don’t think I’m going to really turn up the gas til f9 or so.
2) I think there are no obvious sides, but I have a good idea where people’s loyalties lie. There is the Zach/me/Shane, the me/lee/benji, we got Shane/jacqui/Monica, phoebe/Brooke is hanging out, we got the “alliance of ten, which just turned on itself and became nine”, Rohan is a floater but I believe owes some loyalty to me since I’m one of the few that tell him things, Lee benji and Shane all have a final 2 with me and I believe Brooke and phoebe at the least see me as their personal number. My concerns in this game are still jacqui and Monica- Monica owes me nothing while jacqui is just plain against me. I think booting jacqui tonight would be best.

I’ll do 3-5 later, just a quick update

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
My dislike count going up confirms to me that my jury management is just as iconic as it was last season, let's see which goats I will take to the end. Thinking benji and rohan atm but things can change

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
3- lay low for a bit longer, then like a nasty lil cobra I strike muhahaha
4- Breckkie! such a fun term! ugh
5-fading into the background at f11 isnt a bad thing! You have to worry more towards the end if you have made your mark. So far my social game is absolutely disgusting so I'm not overly worried.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
The secret to playing this game is very simple

1) Don't reveal anything they say for like 5 rounds or so
2) Find out all their secrets
3) shit talk everyone else and pretend you find everyone annoying
4) rat on all of them later and make them all target each other lmao

Moana

• Jury