--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
FINAL 10

1-Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to who you trust the least. Are the people you trust most players that you are willing to go to the end with?
2-As you send people to the jury, do you plan on being straightforward with them? Or do you think it's more humane to blindside the other players?
3-How does fanella's departure impact your game?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Moana wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:48:28 pm Another unanimous vote, maybe my mere presence just curses seasons. At least the events leading up to the vote were pretty exciting. These numbers are somewhat deceiving. The more unanimous votes the better, I would rather mask my identity.
ReVeRsE tHe CuRsE

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:49:19 pm
Moana wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:48:28 pm Another unanimous vote, maybe my mere presence just curses seasons. At least the events leading up to the vote were pretty exciting. These numbers are somewhat deceiving. The more unanimous votes the better, I would rather mask my identity.
ReVeRsE tHe CuRsE
The longer I keep this unanimous the less exposed I stay, this is once again feeling like a Morocco situation where I have a lot of info and have influence over a lot of the pieces on the board. The only question marks to me are the idols which I have 0 info on besides phoebe.
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
I can't believe I am getting away with this twice, I have targets ahead of me I have secret deals and I'm going to orchestrate another unanimous vote out and hide all my alliances oml good fucking game write me the check already
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
The thing about this season is that people keep assuming that there is this big division but little do they know Me/Shane/Zach has actually been holding every single side together like glue to make these votes possible. Aligning with the strong players is what won me last time, they are my amby, my gabby, my key to victory. It is always the most effective way to play, control with the other strong players and set yourself up for a solid end game. And I think I am setting myself up for an absolute victory, probably next to rohan and benji.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
trust ranking
1- zach
2- shane
3- lee
4- benji
5- rohan
6- brooke
7- phoebe
8- jacqui
9- monika
but tbh not a massive gap between 5-7, pretty interchangable

likeliness to go to the end with
1- benji
2- rohan
3- lee
4- monika
5- jacqui
6- phoebe
7- brooke
8- zach
9- shane

prefered boot order from here on out
10- jacqui
9- monika
8- phoebe
7- brooke
6- zach
5- shane
4- lee
(if final 2) 3- rohan
2- benji
1- moana

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Who I trust and who I go to the end with are completely different things, I am no fool and I know I will need brooke zach shane and lee all around as big ass fucking shields to keep me from being fucked at the very end. I think Lee would be the hardest beat both physically and in a FTC, but I think my social game may arguably be stronger? Benji or Rohan should be a complete slam dunk in my eyes.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
But then again, I thought Davie and Donathan were a slam dunk and they nearly stole the show from me, so what do I know? My jury management is really bad always so I know goat herding is the only chance I ever have at winning these games anytime I play lmao. It is all about finding the right goats though.
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I have so many memes going on in this game simultaneously. Brooke thinks I'm a lesbian which is giving me bb9 flashback like shelia lmaoooooo, i have told most people I'm an 18 year old girl but have been kinda vague on my sexuality, I think phoebe thinks I'm straight? Zach must be the only one who knows for sure that I'm a boy since our convos are just so outright ridiculous and somewhat sexist.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:41:32 am Don't sell yourself short. I think its great that no matter what situation you're in, you always seem to end up in control :)
You being happy about me being in control? Lmao I'm getting blindsided soon probably. Whatever, will ignore and continue my delusions of absolute power muhahaha
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I really need to win this game. It ain't about the money or the fame or the clout. It is the seething rage that I can probably illicit from the entire stranded server if I am a two time winner, imagine me being the sandra diaz twine of stranded? If you thought my ego was big before just you wait oml.

Anyway, I'm talking as if this game is a foregone conclusion but there is still a lot of game left. Shane is not going to be happy that once again she is submitting to my will. There are still two idols in the game that can easily out me. Even with my preferred boot order an immunity run is ALWAYS POSSIBLE and I am absolutely horrible at challenges due to me being 1) dumb, 2) not owning a mouse. There has yet to be as many twists as I expected and I think a twist would hurt me the most. I also lost the idol nullifies because Zach wasted it like a buffoon so I don't have as many safety nets as I would like. And worst of all, touchy subjects/sensitive topics/ whatever it is called is bound to come up soon and I GUARANTEE I will be outted as the best social player and most likely to win. Morocco had a lot of first timers, they wouldn't care about that as much. This cast? Cut from a different cloth, could easily compare notes and absolutely fuck me.

If I had to guess who had the idols- monika has to have og larrakai. Rohan is also a possibility but Brooke is too paranoid to not have used it already. Someone could have been sent home with it but I somewhat doubt that. The merge idol literally anyone could have it, it is possible monika has both but in my opinion no one is ruled out at all.

Moana

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04:48 am so that cherry has been popped.
thank you for this beautiful metaphor johnathan
Who I trust and who I go to the end with are completely different things
Noted. Are you at all worried that in order to make it to the end with people you think you can beat, you'll need to take out the people you trust most? Additionally, based off of your preferred boot order, you'd be going into F6 with your 2 goats and 3 people you are keeping as shields. Any worry that those shields may have more control of your goats than you do?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
By Moana
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:00:31 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04:48 am so that cherry has been popped.
thank you for this beautiful metaphor johnathan
Who I trust and who I go to the end with are completely different things
Noted. Are you at all worried that in order to make it to the end with people you think you can beat, you'll need to take out the people you trust most? Additionally, based off of your preferred boot order, you'd be going into F6 with your 2 goats and 3 people you are keeping as shields. Any worry that those shields may have more control of your goats than you do?
I think Lee could possibly have more control over benji than me, but I truly believe I am becoming Rohan's confidant here and that he might have just enough ego to believe that he was the one that did everything this game. I think I have more control over Benji but it wouldn't be a total blindside if Lee had snatched him up. Zach and Shane imo have 0 control over those goats, maybe Shane has a good relationship with Rohan but that is about it. I think I am approaching a very good ending if I am extremely careful here, Jacqui going will be huge. Getting Monika out will be the hard one in my opinion. Not sure how I will convince anyone to go after her over anyone left in the game.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04:48 am loooooool. The winner of season 1 also won season 2, so that cherry has been popped. But you being back to back winner would be hilarious too.
They won both season 1 and 2? That is just wild wtf good on them, especially since they had to use the same rep lmao.

Moana

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Moana wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:13:41 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04:48 am loooooool. The winner of season 1 also won season 2, so that cherry has been popped. But you being back to back winner would be hilarious too.
They won both season 1 and 2? That is just wild wtf good on them, especially since they had to use the same rep lmao.
I think it was the same guy but he applied under a different username, so it would be a very similar situation. Correct me if i'm wrong Johnny

Danni Boatwright

• Jury