--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Moana
So tribal goes horrible and I think all trust is broken... then as if a miracle from the heavens- Lee offers MONIKA AS A TARGET! The stars have aligned, the epic victory is within my reach. This is exactly who I wanted to go home next and I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO BE THE ONE TO PITCH IT! I don't know what to say, this is pure luck. In honor of this, I am not throwing immunity.

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:22:50 pm Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?
1. I think I came out of it badly but I have maybe recovered. The plan from the start was jacqui, and technically it ended on jacqui. But the route there was ridiculous. I tried to change it last minute to monika but failed spectacularly. I heard zach was getting the boot and going into tribal I truly thought he was gone.
2. I think two sides exist the zach and the lee side, but within those sides is me fucking with both of them, seems like alliances are sticking together.
3. MONIKA CAN GO THAT IS BASICALLY A WIN FOR ME
4. I'm thinking 9th we boot monika and at f8 we pile votes onto phoebe and she idols out brooke for us, that feels like a win to me
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Now f7 will be difficult because I need both my final threes to make it out, both lee/benji/me and zach/shane/me which will be HECTIC but I think I am on the golden path here.
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I think the jury will not support me very much, I will have ak not happy that we didn't keep him, fanella is probably not impressed and has low info, jacqui despises me and monika is someone I always never really had a relationship with. Those endgame boots will really be what propels me to victory.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
It’s so epic to me how bad everyone’s reads are. Rohan pitching an alliance with lee while lee literally pitches him as a backup target. I think Rohan is a pretty good player too, maybe one or the few exceptional ones on the cast: it’s just that he was busy for like a week straight on the business trip and I don’t think he sees some or these people’s true intentions and motivations like I do. Lee basically outted to me that phoebe is probably his number one outside of me/benji, possibly even ahead of me/benji

Moana

• Jury