--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Peter
How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

I'm excited! I haven't played Stranded in a while and I'm loving all of the accessibility updates. The chat feature makes it so easy to simultaneously work on the game while socializing.

I signed on drunk last night so my first impression to everyone is a hyper-sexual mess so I'm just gonna keep going with that. Early standouts are Pia, Shane, and Moana.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
Cheat sheet, in order of who i like most to least

Shane: Legend, does interior design
-gap-
Jacqui: Loves gaming and cooking
Moana: In high school, acts like it, reminisced on cannibalism, hates cows
Shonee: Likes to run, watches the Good Place, calls me Gina, is a narcoleptic
-gap-
Pia: Loves board games,
Craig: energetic
-gap-
Lee: Lives in NYC, isn't Jewish
Benji: Loves pizza, is unemployed. Horribly boring.
Phoebe: Works at a daycare
Conner: He is really active but very boring.
-gap-
Zach: I keep forgetting he's on the tribe.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
k so Pia and Jacqui both brought up the vote suddenly today and then I brought it up with Shane. I assumed the vote would land on Zach due to his lack of activity, but Pia felt the need to defend him because they're both on AUS time which I empathize with. Shane mentioned she'd want Phoebe out, and then Pia said she loves Phoebe so if we do go to TC it'll be tough.

Pia then told me that her, Jacqui, and Benji are forming an alliance with me which is possibly the least excited I've ever been about joining the first alliance in my life. Benji's conversations with me suddenly SHOT up after he found out he had to align with me. I had been throwing him softballs to hit all day, and he'd pretty much ignored all of them.

Shane wants to vote out Phoebe and is really intense about it. Shane is easily the person I like the most, but that's such a strange thing to do when everyone seems to be landing on Zach. I like the aggression, though, and I'm glad to be associated with it without being responsible for it.

I'm kind of torn if I should tell Shane about the new 4-person alliance considering how aggressive she's shown herself to be. Frankly, none of this will likely matter because we have plenty of fodder to go through in Phoebe, Zach, and Lee- and possibly Craig, who Pia is randomly pushing for.

Craig is cute and I like him; I'd much rather Lee go before him. Shane said something to me that I'd like to echo here: Lee is clearly intelligent but has absolutely underestimated the amount of activity that is happening on our tribe.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
Whew- the pendulum swung HARD to Craig due to Pia & Jacqui defending him.

I told Shane about the alliance, who knows if that was a good idea, but I've decided I wanna stick with her.

Peter

• Loser