--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Peter
It is difficult!

I don't feel super comfortable. I am technically in an alliance with Jacqui, Benji, Pia, and I guess Conner? that I don't feel super close to. I'm aligned with Shane who has shady motives.

I got an offline IM from Jacqui that said "did you tell Shonee what Pia said about her?" which I honestly had to rack my brain for. I didn't tell Shonee anything and I do remember Pia saying she didn't trust her, but I didn't tell anyone. I do not want to be the scapegoat for meddling BEFORE I even get the chance to meddle!

Jacqui's handling of the alliance being created was expert; she seemed skeptical to me about it and continues to act a little blase about it, while still tryign to "bring Conner in". I don't really feel all that cozy with Conner, but I'm going to put in effort with him over the next few days to cover my bases. Frankly, I need to put in work with everyone over the next few days to cover my bases. It's overwhelming.

I was also one of the only people saying they liked Craig yesterday so I had to change my tune SUPER quick. Once Zach got on, I spoke to him for like 5 seconds, got wind of his bro schtick, and went around to the power players (Pia, Jacqui, Conner) and was like "omg Zach is great, yes cut off Craig's head!!!"

I complained about the Zach protection to Shane. Whether I can trust Shane fully or not is something I have to push to the back of my mind at this point, I need someone to channel my frustrations and talk shit with and Shane has easily become that person.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
Looks like Benji told Shonee that Pia wants her out. Loving the overplaying. I can't imagine being Pia and thinking "I randomly hate this girl because I don't like her text pattern, let me make a random alliance of 4 people and tell them all I hate someone who is very well-liked". Amazing.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts