--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Peter
1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
Everyone is here to win except for Craig and maybe Lee. I would be surprised to see Pia win, she seems to be gearing up for a blindside down the road.

2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
Pia told me this morning she had "no ideas" about the idol and when I spat out terms that everyone clearly has figured out like Wagyl/Rainbow Snake, she was like "ohhh omg I didnt know that" which was so ludicrous. I feel like Jacqui is just pretending to like her.

I put out some weird vibes with my first night but I'm just rolling with it. Jacqui told me last night that she's never heard anyone say anything negative about me. Zach seems to be the only person tepid of me because he doesn't like the word "cum" and, you know, I targeted him.

3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
I think I'm in a good place where I'm seen as an important tribe presence without being a tribe leader, which should be helpful in a swap situation. I think the only way I'd feel "fucked" is if we went and swapped and I got stuck with like Lee and Zach.

4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.
Yes, I've been looking at the various tribes that worship the various rainbow snakes of aboriginal Australian folklore. I've been struggling to find a "place where the elders see", though. It's hard to know what is the direct object of the clues.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts