--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Peter
Blessed to win immunity. Pia going home isn't super surprising considering how much her hate boner for Shonee made people feel.

Zach told me that Shane told him about Pia hating Shonee, which I told her. I think I misjudged how closer Shane is to Zach. I think she'd rather have both of us around, but I think I might actually be lower on her list. She's very blunt and reactionary and I think she likes Zach for that reason as well.

And, not to be meta, but given the use of the f-word I'm almost certain that Zach is Casey from Isolated and I don't want to deal with that kinda shit with a 10-foot pole.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
Every time I talk to Shane she just says something that makes me err a bit from trusting her. I took the time today to pretend I sympathize/enjoy Zach to make sure she knew I was "in line". She mentioned that 'we" tried to vote out Phoebe pre-merge and, I do remember her pushing it, but I don't know anyone who was down with it. Conner and I both rejected the idea and I'm interested as to who else was in "we".

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts