--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Peter
1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
So far it seems like we have a really likeable and social group. Conner and Phoebe were both people I liked on my original tribe and Monika was someone i liked on our swap. Monika and Zach both being here is interesting because they're gonna be at each other.

2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
I went to Phoebe and immediately threw Shane under the bus to her. I don't really trust Shane all that much and I don't want to be seen as someone in the "top" if Phoebe has indeed flipped. When she thinks of people not in the core Djaru, I want her to think of Peter. One blindspot to this is that she's been on a tribe with Conner and they're likely close, so Conner could inform her that I was in Pia's original alliance. It's better that I ask Conner if Phoebe knows.

3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
I do think they will. What's interesting about this tribe is that we're a 4-4 based on original tribes, but the swapped tribes are also broken down by original tribal lines. Phoebe/Conner were on the same OG tribe, and so were Brooke/Fanella/Luke. The only swapped tribe to have new people is me/Monika/Zach and, a trio in which I sit in the middle- yikes.

4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?
It's all new for me. Phoebe and Monika seem like the best routes forward for me.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts