--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
A win on a new tribe. Fresh Start.

1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?
3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?
4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Peter
1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?

I think, knock on wood, that I'm in a pretty good position. I've put a lot of work into getting closer with Conner & Phoebe, I still have connects to both Monika and Zach on our old tribe, and I'm making strides with Brooke. I think if we went to TC I wouldn't receive Yellow votes and I'd feel protected by Red.

2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?

I feel like I contribute substantively to challenges; I'm always a top performer and I'm purposefully taking the lead on this upcoming challenge. Given that Red got the upper hand on the last TC, I was very worried that a Yellow might try to take control and throw the challenge, but they seem pretty willing to just win out.

3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?

I'm pretty cool with it; he comes across a little sketchy to me. Conner informed me that, before the votes were read, he was going around saying it was going to be Benji so I'm kind of enjoying that it's likely he's fucked going to the new tribe.

4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?
It's a new world order for sure; she was a big person in the Yellow group and now Brooke is more open for allies. Conner and I discussed possibly creating something with Brooke & Monika moving forward and, at this point, we think they'd jump on it. But considering how smart and active everyone is in this game, it'd be super easy for me to be duped.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
I really wanted to work with Brooke and Monika long-term, and I understand their frustration with the JL boot, but it's pretty much an unwritten rule that if there is an inactive- you send him out. I don't even like Zack, but he deserves to be here over someone like Luke who is literally mia.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
So I brought up the idea of a F6 to Brooke, and then ran it by Conner and Phoebe to see if they'd be down. I actually feel slightly loyal to this idea. It keeps Brooke and Monika happy, gets Zach out, and sets me up well for the merge.

Peter

• Loser