--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
2. What would have happened had you gone?
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Peter
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?

Way too crazy. You'd think we'd all chill because we had an auto-boot, but the Yellow Girls are INSANELY afraid of getting picked off and feel this immediate need to boot Zack. I empathize with their nervousness but that's not how you play. We're at the Final 15 and you've been extended the possibility of a long-term alliance. Your goal should be to build trust and camaraderie- not creating chaos.

2. What would have happened had you gone?
Zach would've gone because these girls would've thrown votes on him and shit would've been messy. But Conner and I never really believed that we'd get through the night with Luke still in, after what happened with Craig.

3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
Advantages are a little frightening, but at least we have a solid idea of what groups of people could possibly have them. Zack told me he got the advantage on our tribe and, while I would love to keep it around for a merge, Zach is way too unstable.

4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?
It's great for us as long as Zach doesn't win individual immunity tonight. Zach vs. Brooke is in full force and, if he were to win immunity, he'd go from target to swing vote which would be awful. I think he'd still go for Brooke, but she could easily expose our alliance.

------

For more tea, I made the silly mistake of telling Zach he was getting votes last night. He asked who, so I said "Brooke" even though it had actually been Monika primarily. I brought up the idea of a 6-person alliance of everyone but Zach to Brooke and she liked it, Conner and Phoebe liked it, Monika liked it. It's great because it's 3/3 original tribes, 2/2/2 swapped tribes. Zach went and told Brooke that all three of us (me/Conner/Phoebe) had told him Brooke was targeting him which was only half-true. Conner and Phoebe told Zach that he was getting votes, but only I told him Brooke was coming after him.

So we did our best calming Brooke down and I told her, if anyone ratted out to Zach, then it's a new era now and we're all committed. She kept spiraling and, again, I empathize with the feeling but not the behavior. I did my best to create an anti-Shane/Jacqui narrative by lying to Monika and saying that Shane and Jacqui would've voted her next. It's not a total lie because I think they would've, but they never EXPLICITLY stated it.

I'm being a little too messy and strategically proactive so I'm hoping a Zach elimination ties a lot of the mess in a bow and I can move forward less unscathed.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
Zach and Brooke had a convo last night where Zach tried to sell Conner out. He told Brooke that he's closest to Shane and that Shane has an idol.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
Brooke: If Zach had come to me with a plan and was level-headed about it, it could've worked.

WHAT. why did you tell me this, Brooke?

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
I'm definitely blowing up my negative reaction to Zach's use the f-word. All 6 of us are bonding by talking about how much he sucks, and nothing bonds people together more than a mutual dislike. Apologies to Zach if you're reading this.

Peter

• Loser