--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Peter
Will answer the questions tomorrow but HOLY SHIT is Phoebe having a meltdown!

The unnecessary lying from Brooke today was goofy; how on Earth are you to expect someone to trust you after going out of your way[/iI to lie to them all day?

I don't really regret how I played this; I still believe that trying to go into the merge as a group was the best bet and I didn't want to create enemies. I think I'm definitely in the hot seat and I'm going to have to do a lot of social work to survive.

What I can't do is act paranoid or accusatory. I'm being empathetic to Monika, because that's how she likes to be treated, and I'll praise Brooke to soothe her own ego.

The best way to deal with Zach is to be honest and straight-forward. He's likely to respond well to that kind of thing to survive. He still has his vote null and he can easily get rid of a Yellow if he wants to.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
One of the most annoying things about being on the bottom in Survivor is that, usually after you've been blindsided, whoever did the blindside emotionally unloads on you to absolve them of their guilt, and will hold bitterness against you if you don't immediately empathize with them and forgive them. Brooke is that kind of narcissist.

I tried telling her last night- there's no problem with lying or making the right game move. But running around telling unnecessary lies and creating chaos that wouldn't affect the outcome in any way is a poor way to get people to trust you.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
Phoebe is acting like a mourning wife who lost her husband in the war. GIRL- you have known Conner for, what, 10 days? 2 weeks at most? You were likely his goat. Get your head in the game, omg.

Me: Wow it's so nice outside
Phoebe: Conner liked to go outside :'(

Me: K we need to do this word search
Phoebe: Conner would've been great at the word search

ugh get over it
Zach liked this

Peter

• Loser