--13th Place-- Voted Out 11-1-0
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats! You have made the Merge!

1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Peter
1. How does it feel making it to the merge and the halfway point of the season?
Great! This has been such a weird game for me, having only been vulernable like one round so far but watching so many people drop. I'm ready to sink my teeth in!

2. What are your initial impressions of the merge and where you slot in?
Zach and I had a good conversation yesterday before the merge. I apologized for instigating Phoebe's antics and he apologized for the f bomb. I wouldn't say all is well but I can't imagine we'll be going after each other maliciously any time soon.

Last night, it was a hysteria to like compare notes with the other tribe. I was kinda drunk and simultaenously doing a podcast for my game so I did a TERRIBLE job of mitigating all of the conversations. The most interesting one, to me, is that Fanella threw Brooke under the bus IMMEDIATELY which I couldn't believe! Everyone Hates Brooke is real and its glorious.

Monika and I made a point to pledge allegiance to each other and I think I can trust her. She's someone who puts up her guard. I'm slightly worried all of the shit talking I did about Shane will get back to Shane/Jacqui, and I feel a little guilty to see them run up to me with open arms, congratulating me for surviving.

3. Who would you like to get to know more that you haven't already?
Me and Moana attempted to connect last night but I, like, could not sustain a conversation so I'm going to try to remedy that today. She gave me kind of a rundown but I didn't really see HER perspective.

4. Were you expecting to merge tonight and who would you ideally like to go first?
I was expecting to merge, and I think I'd like to see Brooke go but only if I feel like I have a path forward with some people. I just can't deal with her anymore.

Peter

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Peter
Brooke accused me of telling people she's a bully or something, so I just told her I'm not interested in talking to her anymore. It's a wave of releif.

Peter

• Loser
By Peter
K so looks like I'm gone tonight. My game starts tomorrow so if I go its kinda cute.

Im gonna drum up some paranoia tho!

Peter

• Loser