--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format;
Episode 01

Caryn

What a tired, old, washed up hag. Do us a favor-- go home and get some rest.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Phoebe
Episode 04

Abbey

Who are you? Are you on this team?

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Episode 06

Fanella

Were you even on IM tonight?

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 07

Shonee

I can't risk looking like your ally, girl. If we are your allies, we also gain your enemies from the other tribes. I am so sorry.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 10

Zach

I am more than just a pair of tits

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 12

Peter

You shouldn't have given up that immunity.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 13

AK

I hope this works. You have been all over the place, get out of the middle.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 14

Fanalla

Did you know you had the possibility TO WIN? Did you know that all of America is rooting for you?! Do you know that?!! Then you come in here and you treat this like a joke? You come in here with a defeatist attitude. I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! How dare you!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS, When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody is going to take responsibility for YOU.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phoebe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:52:01 pm Episode 14

Fanalla

Did you know you had the possibility TO WIN? Did you know that all of America is rooting for you?! Do you know that?!! Then you come in here and you treat this like a joke? You come in here with a defeatist attitude. I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! How dare you!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS, When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody is going to take responsibility for YOU.
well meme'd
Phoebe liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
Episode 15

Zach

I am more than just a pair of tits

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 16

Brooke

You are a lying bitch. Get out, forget you, GO HOME.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Episode 17

Monika

Sorry girl, just trying to survive & make it to the finale. Nothing personal.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Final Tribal Council

Benji

You have killed this final tribal council. I couldn't take this vote away from you, you have given us so much fight. Good luck tonight. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury