--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?
Phoebe liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Phoebe
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54:53 pm Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Yes! I plan to be a lot more social this season. I want to be a social queen more than a challenge queen! I will plan to be best friends with as many people as I can be. If I need to win a challenge, I know I can be strong in those, but I want to focus on my social strengths this time around. Moana is my favorite right now, I also really like Conner/Pia/Shonee. Jacqui & Shane have been around but didn't talk much yet. :inlove:

My plan is just to be social right now! We have a few people on the team that have yet to even show up. I know I can outlast people if we happen to lose the challenge. I think we will, easily, be able to vote someone who doesn't compete/late to show up if we have to.

Moana is my girl right now, hoping to get Conner close to me as well. I just need to slowly build my friendships & army. Social goddess is the status I am here to obtain! :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Here is my thoughts on the team so far!

Benji came into the game the latest but has been very social today. He is nice but worried about being the last person on our team to show up. I am trying to comfort him right now about also not being an early bird. I am hoping that if he does try to make any play or alliance, that he would include his friend Phoebe! :loveeyes:

Conner is super active so far! He is one of the first people I spoke to. I really like him. I think everyone is going to love him, which is a scary thought. He is one of the more social & active members of the tribe. Plus he is cute, he is Conner!!

I made a joke based on the rep, saying I don't have an idol this time. :rofl: Other then this, we have really not spoken much. Craig is the person I have least spoken to so far.

Jacqui has been fun so far. Very nice, but not much content yet! Hope it develops more soon there. She is kind of blending into the background for me. Not a stand out yet.

I had a soft spot for Lee, because of his rep! He signed on a bit late, like Benji, but he was so nice!! I talked to him right away & told him not to worry that I was also a bit late. I am keeping it very similar to how I approached Benji. I want him to see Phoebe as a friend for any play/alliance he plans to do! He hasn't been around as much today though, which might not work in his favor.

Moana is my favorite person so far! I feel the closest to her and it has only been 2 days. I do not know why that is, but she just seems genuine and nice with me. Nothing seems forced at this point with her and she keeps up with me throughout the day pretty regularly. She is my favorite. :heart:

Peter is okay, with this many people though it is easy for some people to blend together. He is one of those people. He isn't a huge stand out for me yet. I, of course, am going to keep pushing forward and trying to get to know him better!

She is very social! Her, Moana, Conner are likely the three I have had the most conversations with. I really like her and hope she feels the same. I haven't pushed any solid alliance or anything around due to it being so early. However, I think these solid social bonds will likely turn into something if we ever have to go to a tribal council. I really like Pia.

Shane is very friendly so far!! Cool people, I think she likes me too. She is very motherly to me. She kind of puts a time stamp down when she is done talking & says she will be back later. This has been a bit different then other people who let their conversations continue even if they step away for a bit. I could see her not connecting with people as well if she doesn't stay online for longer periods of time. I guess we will see. I don't feel very connected yet, but I am going to keep trying with her.

Shonee is another social one with Pia/Conner/Moana, I forgot about her!! Love her so far too. So many great social people on this team. It is going to be interesting to see how the early dynamics and rounds play out. I really don't have a bad word to say about her so far. I think she could be a solid ally if we keep vibing!

The cool man himself! He is neat so far, less chatty then some, but really nice. I feel like he is the one that told me he is actually Australian! This is going to make for a huge time difference compared to everyone else. I am hoping he can pull it off, because this is his survivor!!! I like him so far.

Overall favorites/Sum up of the above:
Moana, Conner, Pia, Shonee = Top favorites
Lee, Benji = Bonding with them as much as I can as late comers to join the game. :100:
Craig = I spoke to him the least so far
The other 6 = blending in right now/very on the surface conversations so far

-------------------------------

I really think we have a great chance to win the challenge. We all competed which is better then the other tribe! I am hoping if we come out with the win, it will give me another 1-2 days to get to know these people. I have to keep working my social bonds to make friends & hopefully allies soon. This is an active group, it is going to get crazy fast, I can feel it! :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe

Another comment to add, I am acting like I live in PA & work at a daycare(which is a lie). I think it will soften up my Phoebe image to be someone for people to trust & not feel like I am threatening. However, I am always thinking about the game. They just don't need to know it right now. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe

So, the talk has slowly been going on the potential of us losing tonight. I have made my rounds and talked around a ton. Zach&Peter are both growing on me today. Moana/Pia/Shonee/Conner are still super awesome. I haven't spoken much with Lee? Not sure where he is at. However!!! Benji& Zach both kind of hinted towards Craig's name as least social. Shane also kind of said she assumed this was the case if we lose.

I think Craig not being around & as talkative as everyone else could cause him to be our first boot if we lose tonight. I think with this knowledge, I am slowly decreasing my game talk again. I just wanted to confirm I was in an okay spot here, I was nervous about not hearing anything until today. I think everyone is trying to get to know each other and not make that first move. It worries me, the only "somewhat" alliances I have been offered is with Moana(asked to work together as besties). I also have been told by Zach/Benji that they like me & would tell me if my name comes up. Shane also mentioned that I should be okay tonight, that she hadn't heard my name.

I need more time to get to know these people though!! I hope we win this challenge so we can keep Craig here as an easy boot. This way, I can bond with people as we still have an easy person to point to. :heart:

Crossing my toes this goes well tonight!!! Also, I have been trying for this idol with no luck!! But I will not give up!! THAT IDOL HAS MY NAME ON IT! :smile:

Phoebe

• Jury