--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
A win on a new tribe. Fresh Start.

1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?
3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?
4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Phoebe
1. Where do you sit on the tribe and what would happen if you were to go to the next Council?
I sit right in the middle, Jonathan!! :inlove: :inlove: Exactly where I want to be sitting. Brooke has her crew of Fanalla/Luke that will likely vote how she wants.

Zach/Peter want Conner/I to work with them as a group of 4. Monika/Conner/Myself seem more of the middle players here. Zach's name was brought up by Brooke & also AK(who was potentially our new tribe mate if we lost). I am glad we ended up winning, because Conner & myself have been talking ALL day about what we actually should do here. If we voted out Fanalla with Peter/Zach we would tie 4-4 and potentially lock ourselves away from ever working with Monika/Brooke. If we voted out Zach, we may be able to make some moves with Brooke/Monika going forward. My opinion, we have to let Zach go. We cannot try to live under the old tribes. I didn't succeed on those tribes, so I don't want to live by those rules. OG tribes are dead, we are in a new tribe. New tribe = new game, I want new allies. If we had Zach go during our first tribal, I think it would speak volumes to Brooke that I am truly here to potentially play the game with her(For now). I think that is the kind of move I need to make to survive in a merge/in the game.

I refuse to join back up with Zach/Peter who likely do not have my back long term(if they are close to Shane/Jacqui, who I don't even know if I will want to work with going forward). I could totally see myself working with Monika/Brooke who are open to making moves here.

2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that challenge?

I feel much better. I think with AK potentially coming here, he wouldn't have wanted me out. However, he was a core ally for Brooke. I do think with him NOT coming here, it really puts the ball more in my own court to work with Brooke or not. I think it also gives us a chance to bond more/talk with one another. It also gives us the chance to see who the other team is going to vote out. We can let them have some drama/fun first. :rofl:

3. What are your thoughts on AK joining the other tribe?

He was very game-botty with myself and others on this team. He told Conner & myself to work closely with Brooke here. Kind of like an order. He knew that Zach was going to be the target here if we lost the challenge. I am sure he knew a ton of information on the other team as well. I am glad he can go over there for awhile. I think he is potentially making himself a huge target for people. He has SO much information now. He also didn't handle that spot in between tribes well in my opinion. For example, he could have tried to be super nice & get to know people. He could have acted innocent and usable. This would be a way to come into a tribe and try to be a floating piece after a likely split tribal council. Instead, he kind of was picking sides(for our tribe, it was Brooke). I don't think it is going to do him any favors.

4. What do you make of Jennah Louise being voted out and what does that mean going forward?

It gave me one vibe: Jacqui & Shane have control over there. I am sure the OG red's are sticking together. It isn't a cute look to stick with the past. I hope we see some movement over there. Some inter-tribe gameplay. Rumors were also from Shonee that JL may have had an idol, so it kind of is interesting to see her go. Potential idol gone, or she just never truly had one. :crine:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Phoebe goals:

Float in the middle of this tribe between Zach/Peter and Brooke/Fanalla/Luke.

If I have to make a choice it will be anti-Zach, show I am ready to play with all sides of the coin--not just my OG tribe. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
On the conversation of Conner, I have really been chewing it over.

He never had to go to tribal with Shane/Jacqui, even if he was in an alliance with them + Shonee + Pia, he never voted with them. He cannot feel super close, in my opinion? He has had to work with me this entire time at tribals. He never had to work with them. We lost Shonee/Pia together, we have been through a lot together. I am really thinking(in my heart and gut together) that keeping Conner around as an ally is going to be my smartest move.

Conner is going to stick by me, he is also going to be a good shield as we enter a merge game. I think he would always be the target before Phoebe. :loveeyes:

I want to play a SOCIAL game this season. This social game is going to be one where I need to play from behind the scenes, I need someone I can trust 100%(like Conner), but also not be the #1 target. Other potential allies are going to be Moana(depending on where she is in the game as we move forward), Monika(also playing the middle here on the tribe), Brooke(another shield, potentially needing me), Rohan/AK(depending on where they end up come a merge, hoping they survive over there)

I really think I could have a chance long-term in this game, if I can just keep coasting in the middle right now. Not forever, just for now. I will strike like the snake I am, when the time is right. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Luke has yet to be online in a few days, but Zach is causing a ton of chaos!! Brooke/Peter/Conner/Fanalla/myself/Monika made a group of 6 though.

We are going to stick as a core group, Zach/Luke are on the outs.

Peter/Conner really want to keep Zach here, but I think they are losing the battle. Zach is sinking himself, he also has ties to Shane/Jacqui so it makes the most sense to vote him out ASAP. We can wait to take out Luke if we lose again, or he may just get removed for inactivity eventually. We cannot trust Zach at any merge or upcoming swap we have.

Phoebe

• Jury