--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?

No! I wasn't surprised at all. Peter has been talking all day about negative Zach things. He told me that Broke/Zach made a huge deal today to work together. Zach told Brooke that Shane had a hidden immunity idol. I don't know if any of this true. However, I know Peter is very worried of a potential alliance between Zach/Monika/Brooke on the tribe. Peter also claimed that during the last tribe, Zach wanted to vote out the girls "because they are girls" as the reason. In addition, to Shane/Zach laughing and using the F word(Faggot) in public. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: So, he is a crazy player & also wanting girls out. Such a mess.

I was not shocked to see both train-wrecks of Peter & Zach going for the immunity's on this tribe.

2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?

It went legit awfully! I did not expect Zach to have a hidden immunity idol. I knew Monika/Brooke were considering to vote Conner at the end of the voting period/communication. They hinted towards it with me, I was shutting it down. However, they did not tell me that they knew ZACH had an idol. This is why they suddenly wanted the vote to be on Conner. It makes sense, because they wouldn't have wanted anyone else to go(Peter was immune, otherwise it likely would have been him).

It stinks to lose someone I trusted(Conner). Someone who I thought had my back 100% right now. He was the last person I expected to leave. I am kind of put off by the amount of hardcore gaming Brooke has been doing without me here. If I am her ally, I don't want to just be her pawn. I want to work WITH her. She seems to want to control everything on her own. I cannot sit here and just do Brooke's orders.

3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
I think we have one more round of tribes, then a merge is coming. It just gives me the willpower to keep surviving. I need to make that merge, when the game will change again. I need to make it there. One vote at a time, I just have to keep surviving. I am not in the best position here with Conner leaving. I think Brooke&Monika are going to keep playing this game for themselves only. It worries me, but I am not out of here yet! I will keep fighting.

4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

I lose a main ally here. Someone who I didn't want to lose yet, I want him to be in the merge with me. I wanted him to help me gain allies again with Shane/Jacqui and others that maybe didn't like me too much on the OG tribe.

Peter or Zach is lying here about the drama from their previous tribe. Either way, after tribal council I outed everything.

I told Zach where I heard the information of his comments--from Peter. Brooke is on the "Get Peter out next" train, even though I just yelled at Zach in public. :eyeroll: It just really shows where Brooke is playing: Herself only.

She doesn't care about her allies(Phoebe), she just cares about Brooke. I will go with it for now, I will make the merge.

I will agree to what Monika/Brooke want me to do. You want to vote Peter? I will vote Peter. You want me to vote Zach? I will vote Zach. I am ready to follow the fucking leader. Get me to fucking merge, then Phoebe is ready to play with the big fish.

I am ready Brooke, I see you. You are selfish and Phoebe sees you. :grief:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts