--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
At this early stage, it doesn't change much for me. I feel like I have to keep playing the best game that I can. I have to keep making the moves that are going to grant me the most options & moveability as I move forward. I am not going to wrongly make someone hate me, if I can help it, however with idols about we might not be able to make every single boot unanimous. I felt bad for AK, I think he did trust me. However, he was doing WAY too much around camp. He had SO MANY deals that it was hard to know where he truly was sitting gamewise.

2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
As much as the votes themselves were near unanimous, they were still chaos leading up to the result. I did not expect this last one to be so evenly on AK. I was fighting for his name & Monika finally realized she couldn't swap it to Benji. I think Rohan/Shane were realizing that nobody else wanted Brooke to go yet. They had a losing battle & had to let AK go. I am glad too, because I didn't know where he stood. He was playing the middle, which is my space. He needed to get out of my zone.

3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
My plan right now, if Fanalla become active again, is to tie tightly with Moana/Lee/Fanalla. I think Shane/Jacqui want to make a move against Brooke. I think Brooke wants to make a move against Shane. Ideally, we can stay as a unit of four to start chipping away both sides. Monika/Rohan are both kind of wildcards still in the game. I think Zach/Benji sit tightly with Brooke right now. I want to go the distance with Lee/Moana if I can. That is my plan right now. I want to keep Brooke around for as long as possible too. I don't think she is after me right now, I think she sees me as an ally for her. I am working on getting Jacqui & Shane to also trust me a lot here. Rohan also seems to want to play the middle together--therefore hoping to keep that up. I want nobody to think Phoebe isn't on their side until it is too late to notice! :inlove:

4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
A Drongo — (a fool, silly person). :rofl: :rofl: Sounds like 'dong'

5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

I don't fade, I only grow stronger and stronger. The more you push Phoebe into the corner--the more I fight and fight. I have no background tendencies. I don't want to be a Shane or a Brooke right now--those are the easy names that are going to float. I think Moana/Lee/myself are trying to let others take THAT type of light. However, it doesn't mean we don't have personalities. I am active, social, & ready to make strategic moves to advance myself. :inlove: :inlove: I will keep doing that. Just like I fought to take out AK tonight, I will keep fighting my way to get through this merge. :heart:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Everyone has been floating around Fanalla's name tonight, as she didn't show up for the live TC or to talk much this past weekend. We cannot really rely on her vote going forward. As much as I wanted to work with her along with Lee/Moana going forward--you cannot keep someone around who may not even be around when we need her most. I may need her one day and she just wouldn't show up. :zipit: :zipit: Not fighting for her any longer, if she is the target tonight...Phoebe is letting that one go. I can do this without her. :loveeyes:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Now Fanalla, I guess per Jacqui/Lee, is targeting Benji. :rofl: :rofl:

I am not going to do much on this one. Benji or Fanalla leaving would be a blessing to my game. Fanalla is unreliable & Benji never talks to me. :smile:

Phoebe

• Jury