--8th Place-- 1-1 Vote
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Phoebe
1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
So my part was to align closely with Lee/Monika for the vote. We chose to stick together, to grab Jacqui/Shane to take out Zach from the game. I was told by Jacqui&Lee that Brooke/Zach were targeting me the round Fanalla left. They wanted me to go. Therefore, I wanted to make a move against them if I could. Monika seemed down as well, as did Shane. Lee/myself let Moana know at the last moment about this so she wasn't caught off guard(As Lee/myself/Moana/Rohan being a group of four is still a potential want for me going forward :rofl: )

I came out of it a mess, Shane/Monika ended up flipping and not voting Zach. It seems like Monika is now trying to bond back with Zach/Brooke, acting like she had nothing to do with bringing up Zach's name. When this entire boot-Zach idea came from Jacqui/Lee/Monika talking about it. :sob:

I also called out Brooke for wanting me out the round prior, she didn't take it very well. :zany:

2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?

The fallout is that Brooke wants me out now. She doesn't seem to understand why I would believe Jacqui/Lee, but then she told me 1:1 that everyone wanted me out the round Fanalla was leaving. :eyeroll: It is very confusing. Right now, my goal is to go back with Moana/Lee/Rohan if I can, I feel like my loyalty has to be with them. I just do not know where I am going to stand this upcoming vote. I think I might have to use my idol, but rumors are that Zach has an idol nullifer. It is a scary situation to say the least. :sob: :sob:

3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?

Brooke and Zach. I don't think they will ever work with me. I called them out on wanting me out the round Fanalla left. I think now that I am in the known there, they won't stop until I am out of the game. :smile:

4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Yes, I think people may be scared to vote for me. I think having an idol makes the eyes shift to other people first. However, I think my time is ticking away. I have to play it soon, potentially tonight. I think after the drama last night, I could very well be Brooke/Zach's target. I have yet to get my name written down, but tonight might change that. :loveeyes:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Phoebe doesn't go down without a fight. I have been talking to Benji/Moana/Lee about potentially having Monika leave tonight if she doesn't win immunity.

I think Brooke/Zach will likely be trying for me tonight, but we will see. This is a mess!! I am trying to talk to Shane about making a move against Brooke eventually. I know she has some loyalty to Zach, but is she just going to follow him the entire merge?! :woozy: :woozy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Another topic is Monika, she didn't even vote Zach last night after the plan was made BY HER to vote him. Then she agreed with Brooke/Zach in public forum that Brooke made. :grief: :grief: :grief: :grief: No idea what Monika is doing! I thought she wanted to be allies, but it seems to be that she is very very manipulative in this game. :barf: :barf:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
The plan right now seems to be for Brooke to go home in a blindside. We act like we are doing Zach(in case of an idol)

It seems that Shane/Benji want to break Zach/Brooke up, and separate Zach/Monika/Brooke a bit.

Moana/Lee/Myself/Shane/Benji to vote Brooke as a majority 5.
Rohan/Brooke/Zach/Monika sound like they should be voting for Lee.

Now the question is, are they all lying to me: Do I need to play my idol? Or do I need to play it on Lee even?

Moana/Monika claim that I am safe, I don't need to use this idol. :rofl: :rofl: Such a trainwreck/mindfuck!!! I hope tonight goes well for Phoebe.

I don't go down without a fight. I WILL KEEP GOING, AND KEEP FIGHTING. I am trying to allow others to play hard tonight though, because I want to fade a bit to the background again(too much spotlight for me recently) :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury