By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Pia
HAHhaha this is amazing

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
I feel great about the new people, I had a great first impression of Abbey after talking to her yesterday, and Rohan seems pretty cool. He's the Zach of Larrakai for sure. I had a good gut feeling about picking AK and he seems to be a good challenge competitor. Also wanted to get someone from the top of their tribe.
It's ironic that Shonee is here with me, lol. I'll make sure she doesn't survive this tribe, I'll throw a challenge if I have to. It's amazing that Phoebe is here, by sheer luck, as I was gonna pick her 1st if we were choosing from our old tribes. The slight problem is that Phoebe likes Shonee a lot, but I think she'll choose me over her. Conner is also great to have to feel him out more. He'll either grow into a close ally, or become a sticky note to watch out for later. I wouldn't really change anything about this tribe, even if I wish one of Peter/Jacqui/Benji was with me. It's probably good that they aren't, we won't be suspected to be close later, and we're on all 3 different tribes.

2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
That was surprising! Tbh I was also in the process of saying I'll say on Djaru, when it clicked to me that new beach = new idol, so I switched to Tulua last second. I didn't expect there to be 3, not 1 new idol. That doesn't affect my strategy right now, but it might in the future. This might create great opportunities to control votes through split-vote plans.

3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
Nothing too specific, my strategy will change organically. I'll get to know the new peeps, see who they like most/least out of themselves and the old Djaru people, and decide what to do based on that. I'll start talking lots of strategy with Phoebe (hopefully), keep it on a moderate level with Conner/Shonee, and focus more on relationships with AK/Rohan/Abbey.

4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?
I'm feeling ecstatic! I know for a fact Djaru 4 can stay together if we want, or I can flip and boot Shonee. That depends on if we lose the first challenge, then I feel it might be smarter to take out Rohan (?) first. But yeah, I'm not in trouble here.
I think if I built a strong bond with AK or Abbey, that could do wonders for me later. AK was ranked near the top, so he probably is a strong player with a good grasp on his original tribe - us joining forces together could lead to a powerful merge alliance.

Pia

• Loser
By Pia
LMAO WE LOST THE CHALLENGE BECAUSE OF AN EPIC FUCKING FAIL THAT KINDA COULD BE PINNED AS MY FAULT BUT I'M NOT GONNA BRING IT UP

HILARIOUS
I DON'T CARE, LET'S GO VOTE A BITCH OUT

Pia

• Loser