--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shane
Ok, here I am... for once in on a huge plan. Problem? It wasn't EXACTLY my plan. Now is that really a problem? I don't know, but I've got a lot of 'splainin to do to a jury, if I make it to the end.

Not even considering this past tribal, I have had so many missteps this endgame that it's almost embarrassing. It would be embarrassing if I wasn't aware that I need to not take this game TOO seriously. Don't get me wrong, I want to win, but and ACTUAL important part of that is contextualizing the game. If it becomes your whole existence, then you have been beaten by the game. Whatever this experience is, it needs to be a small story of your grand existence. Though, it needs to be a story you are able to tell well.

I have thought long and hard about what my story is and it's not easy to pin down. There are PLENTY of people who make the end that I am worried about. But, in all honesty, I am a really emotional person and it's been affecting my game of late. I think I want Moana to win. But I want me to win. Honestly, Moana is the threat, but I don't even care about that. I like her that much. Her and Zach. I really think I want to honor that. Fuck. Maybe I'll change my mind by the end of this and try to win, but I am a loyal bitch to my core and I really don't think woulda been able to vote Zach off if I had to. I mean, I loved Jacqui, too, but there was this moment at the beginning of the game. I gotta fo, I don't wanna show my weakness to you guys any more than I've done already.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Ugh here we go again. I am playing to win... I think. Monika is trying to sell me some shit, but if I go with her there is WAY less certainty than there is with Moana and Zach. I just don't want to be a Laurel in this game. But I don't think I am.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts