--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Shane
Oh, wow, this is such a blast from the past. Except this new-fangled chat system is perfect for someone like me. Honestly, I feel already that I've built a sufficiently strong bond with key social people. You've not seen a Val like this before... oh, because it's not Val anymore. It's that mother fucking queen Shane Gould of swimming in water fast fame.

How do I plan to play differently. Honestly I don't really plan to play differently than how I play, but in fact I just plan to play differently than the way you know me to play. Sure I had the best social game of the final three in my first season, but that's like me, a mostly a adult person, beating two infants in a not breaking your neck without support competition.

But, hey, guess the person I'm connecting with the most? Didja guess? It's Zach! Yes, me, the liberal bane of most people's existence is glomming on to that problematic dirt pile. He's pretty fun to talk to, to be honest. I knew what his m.o. was going to be, so I just turned up my raunch at the start of our conversation and it was marital bliss from there on out. I knew the type of person he'd be and he's the kind of player I think is perfect to befriend in the start. Someone who picks Zach is intentional and he wants to start shit, but he's also thoughtful enough to have foresight about what he's doing.

The rest of the people are nearly indistinguishable at the moment, so I'm just going around the group telling everyone exactly what they want to hear. Well, Moana, actually, too is someone that intrigues me, but our communication had a bit of a dip. I think I like her, but I will really need to figure out what she needs from me first... and I think that that'll be harder than anyone else her with whom I've come in contact.

Ok, I think that's more effective confessing than I've ever done in my Stranded history. Your welcome. I'm sure I'll be back etc.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
I, uh, think I have almost everyone ticked off my talked to list. Zach, my bud, might be landing himself in hot water, but we'll see. If we have to vote tonight, it'll probably be Craig. Which, honestly, no skin off my tit. Pia said Moana and Shonee to me and I was in no way going to allow that to happen. As it stands, i'll sit being the most social person on this tribe. Moana has warned me that I might be TOO social... which fair, but right now I'm just making sure no one I REALLY like goes... so even if I am kind of a threat no one will don anything about it. At least they won't do anything about it too soon.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts