--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shane
1. I think that absent-ass little boy Craig's death warrant is already signed by the powers that be. Who those powers are are vague and confusing at the moment, but losing Craig was never going to be an issue for me. I am HERE to win, but right now I'm playing with a tribe of 10 other liars who are pretty good at their trade. I think this here red tribe is filled with ammo... albeit some more boring than others. Like Phoebe was a nothing to me early on and when she heard her name she double tapped on that pedal and shot out of the gates. No one here, aside from Craig, will lie down and... it kinda sucks.

2. Oh, I constantly put out bad vibes, but like so much so that people don't realize their bad. JK, I'm obviously not intentionally trying to, but being a fake nice person isn't easy and I am hoping nobody notices. I'm honestly putting REAL TRUE best vibes into Moana, Peter and most importantly Conner because I think he is incredibly important to this tribe. Oh, and Zach is just a good sounding board.
Idk, Pia is being the person in the weird time zone also while trying to control things. Don't act like you're not staying up late because I know you are. And I do love me my Peter but he is absolutely and untrustworthy goss queen. Sigh.

3. I have a few good allies, but what I am really trying to do is sink my teeth into Conner and a little bit of Peter. Conner has this contigent of people that will be amenable to my people. We both like Shonee and he tolerates Moana. We both want to work with Zach and I already sorta have a thing with Moana and Zach, so I'm really covered there because... He also has Lee. Peter tells me about the Jacqui, Pia and Benji side, so that is beautiful. So, in my world, if Craig goes, there will be 6 people, including me, who shouldn't go next if all goes to plan and an inside on the other side if it doesn't. The 6 would be Me, Conner, Lee, Moana, Shonee, and Zach. And within that I think I have a bit of support!

4. I have and I don't want to talk about it. I am annoyed and my answers should have been right. G'bye.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts