--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Shane
OH MY FUCKING GOOD GOLLY GOB I ALMOST JUST LOST THE CHALLENGE. Like really no harm done and if we lost I think I would have been fine because this tribe I have is full of yellow dullards who don't want to fight for themselves. Except flick, flick is a cool kid who is really trying. I have so many people on this tribe that I can say are strong bonds. Right before the swap I had a good old lady goss with Jacqui that really opened us up to each other, in a sexual way yes, and it couldn't have been better timing. Now i'd even say with how much of a ghost town this fucking place is that she is my CLOSEST ally. I think Flick her and I will be able to go far together until I have to cut them... because I dunno, flick is so damned likable and Jacqui has this way about her. if anything, I'd love to drag one of these yellows to the end. My plans are still formulating, but RIGHT fucking now I'm insulating myself well once again. I honestly can't wait to win another one of your games.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts