--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another council, another crazy vote.

1. What happened before the vote and did it go the way you thought it would?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that vote?
3. What are your thoughts on AK and where will he slot in?
4. What does losing Jennah Louise mean for your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Shane
I think I explained how I felt about this vote. It was a paranoia vote by Benji and inspired by the aptly ousted Jennah-Louise. Everything else that happened went according to plan. Well, the plan was imperfect particularly because Moana was not in on the vote for JL for some reason. But, what this challenge has kind of reinforced to me was that Moan probably doesn't do anything without reason. She is a thoroughly calculated person with the bullheaded personality of Zach. I love her, but that zany combination of powers is incredibly scary. If she ever seems to be holding something from me, I'm going to worry. It means she doesn't trust me and is making assumptions about me that she feels don't fit with her game. That's bad.

Despite all this stress, I don't think it's wise for me to get rid of her at this point while ZACH is still in the game. She seems to still want me around and trusts me with enough info that I'm not that scared, so with that, I really can't break a trust with Zach by voting out someone he has cared about. He's important to my game as long as he's here.

Zach, however, is apparently in HUGE trouble on the other side. BUT, he has the idol. BUT, will he ever feel vulnerable enough to play it? I don't know. His wonderful confidence is a double edged sword. If he goes, I'm really going to have to consider my relationship with Mo. It might not change, and maybe we'll become closer, but maybe it will allow a rift between us to grow.

That's it on that. But some side thoughts:

With the advantage getting another clue tonight, I'm not sure if I'm glad that I'm not going to tribal. It's giving another person a chance to find it and use it effectively and against me. I'm going to look for it.

I really like Rohan. I think he may work with me although maybe he makes a lot of people feel like that. I'm gonna keep shooting the shit with him.

I wanted Jacqui to be my shield, but I don't know if I can make anyone my shield. At this point, I usually can suss out how people feel about me, but right now, everything is so mysterious, especially with the introduction of AK.

Also, fuckin AK, I have no idea what to do with him.

Bye,

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Flick:
yea I agree
I also told Jacqui that I think that AK and company planned your boot last night and we outsmarted them
I Think they all knew Benji had the idol and wanted to make sure we all voted Benji. Then to have Benji and Jenna vote you and be like "we were scared since our names were out" and everyone keeps their hands "clean:
Flick 8:13pm
like it explains how AK knew the votes instantly
that's... terrifying
i'm glad we're stubborn old women haha

Big, if true. I don't know what to think about it.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts