--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Wow what a rush.

1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened?
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward?
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Shane
I honestly have fallen from my high horse I was riding, lmao. BUT, I mean at least I get to see how it happened and it turns out it was pretty stupid! They made a 10 person alliance. 10. Person. Alliance. BAHAHAHAHA. It excluded me, jacq, and Peter and from what I can see... it's already crumbling. It's been quiet for a lot of the weekend, but Lee already seems more willing to talk with me than he ever has before. Lee in particular isn't necessarily important, but a typically quiet player willing to make a change against a big alliance is pretty telling. I mean, as if a 10 person alliance isn't almost naturally supposed to crumble after one vote. Anyway, time will tell what's going to happen, but I think Jacq and I COULD make it through this round intact. We just have to not screw things up.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Dude, it came back onto me and Jacqui again. They say it's gonna be Jacqui, but who fuckin knows with these people. None of this is ok and I keep trying to find ins, but I can never get out!

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts