--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shane
I'm fucking senile, I sent this to Monika instead of Brooke and it's nonsense to Monika! LMAO FUCK:
"i feel like if he can feel like he can keep me and where he's willing to let you keep jac
i think that's a good space. I feel like it's more his issues with jac than keeping me, but I will try to warm him up to the idea of all that"

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Sorry I haven't been very present, but I actually haven't. Work has me in a place where i can't really even be mobile. I'm sure I coulda gotten this on Benji, but it wasn't feasible today. I might have to work hard tonight in order to get it there. Or i'll fall asleep from exhaustion. Or I'll get voted out now. Idk. So tired.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts