--6th Place-- Voted Out 2-2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shane
Fuck. Well, I voted Brooke after Moana said the plan was changed. She didn't lie according to her plan so that's nice to know. But this shows I am only a decent player if I have enough time to collect myself and not be exhausted. I am an aggregator of information. I collect as much info as I can and the more I have the more calm and collected I am when making a decision. Some people can log on and create a confident havoc, but not fucking me. And I am just about down and out.

The real bitch is that Brooke is a fucking brilliant reaper of chaos. She wields it like a scythe and can take out anyone while swinging it around. Chaos benefits no one in this game because it is the property of the she-demon that is Brooke. I think people think she doesn't know what she's doing, but she is a master manipulator and has been working it since day dot. And people need to realize this. I will make them realize.

For now though, I gotta regroup and reassess. If knocking out Monika takes something away from Brooke then I am more than down to start tipping over that power structure.
Flick liked this

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Lol, if all is true... I am working with Benji... working WITH Benji. I bet Brooke or someone plays an idol on her. I think Lee goes in that case, unless shit happens at tribal, which it always does. Here goes nothing, MAYBE BYEBYE BROOKE!

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts