By Shonee
I'm pissed because I'm positive the clue has something to do with the concept of dreaming and dreamtime and the rainbow serpent... I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
I'm trying to make genuine connections and bonds with my tribe. I don't want to look fake or like I'm only here for game. I want to prove that I have a social game... lord I hope it's working.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I'm pretty sure Jacqui and Lee are old school gamers. Both were really focused on the PM system.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
LOL CONFIRMATION FROM CONNER.

I swear if this is someone who is fully onto me and is pretending to be Danni. It's so hard for me to pretend I don't know who Piper is.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
ok so Pia apparently hates me. Fuck that Lithuanian cunt. She can go. I was just singing her praises. Fuck that.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I'm pissed. Pia better fucking watch out for me because I didn't come here to go home because some twat doesn't like me. I've been active as fuck and this is the thanks I get. FUCK HER. She's on my list now.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I don't feel comfortable being in this active tribe. i want a swap so I can be in a more comfortable tribe with people who suck.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I had to tell Moana the truth about Pia. I can't have her in the dark about Pia not liking us.

Shonee

• Loser