By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Shonee
Woof! This is already mad stressful and crazy. Mainly because I can't read and I thought this was starting tomorrow instead of today so I basically went on a mad dash to start with. This is all so crazy and I need to catch my bearings. To start off I like my tribe, they're all sweet. No bad vibes yet but I'm sure people are already going off about how annoying I am!

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
PS our tribe is already killing it. We're gonna slay, I can tell.

ALSO these are the same fucking colors from Venezuela. I can't tell if that's a good or bad omen.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
So Pia is Robb or someone who knows Robb and is pretending to be him. So Robb or Stephanie

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
If we lose tonight I'm totally pushing Benji as a vote even if he shows up unless he's super good at the challenge and really cool. I've gotten to meet everyone else at this point

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I can't keep track of my alliances. I love Moana, Shane, Jacqui, Pia, Phoebe, Peter, Conner, Craig, and all the others. I'm fucked!

Shonee

• Loser