By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Congrats on the idol! Give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shonee
I think everyone on our tribe is here to win. I don't see someone like Zach, Craig, Moana, or Peter winning. Someone like COnner, Jaqui, or Phoebe. Those are my predictions for winners from this tribe. Conner and Jacqui are both incredibly savvy and socially capable. I need to keep an eye out for them and I wanna stay on their good side. also lol Jacqui just said she NEEDS ME to keep HER in check when she goes crazy... lol good luck with that hon...

I have bad vibes from Pia because she's a twat who hates me apparently.

I'm just being nice and telling people that I'm sure a swap is coming and we need to be unified. And you know... if we're on the same tribe, I've got their back. That sort of stuff.

HOLD ON ON THAT LAST POINT. I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT MY IDOL SEARCH

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
So the first clue comes up and I realize very quickly it's talking about some sort of animal. I first thought it was talking about a Cassowary (because of the word "wary" standing out to me.) Then someone mentioned they thought it was related to Mythology and I instantly realized it was talking about the concept of "Dreaming" and the Rainbow Serpent. I tried EVERYTHING I could related to that before I gave up after a couple hours. Then I decided I would wait for the second clue.

It still didn't help me much except I realized it was a specific location related to a tribe of aboriginal australians and the rainbow serpent. I was thinking it might have been either a mountain or a lake that was used for a ritual. Meanwhile I keep seeing but skipping over this page called "sacred sites" in Australia. After a while I'm at my wits end and I feel like I've tried just about everything. Then it clicks that whatever place it's talking about is probably important so I go to the sacred sites wiki page and the second phrase I try "banbansprings" is the password.

It took fucking forever but now I have my very first Idol in Stranded history. Now I have a back-up plan if something goes wrong. I feel very confident now. I'm REALLY REALLY HOPING to end up of Larrakai so I can look for that idol too. I have this delusion that I can somehow collect every idol in the game and be the most powerful bitch in the history of Stranded... Impossible but damn it I wanna give it a go.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
I don't know why I'm constantly lying to Conner about everything about my life. Conner when you're reading this, I'm sorry! I didn't want you to know who I am!

Shonee

• Loser