--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
2 idols, 2 blindsides, and you're still standing! Congratulations :)

1-We're rapidly approaching the end. Who do you think you can beat this tribe? who do you for sure lose to?
2-Who needs to leave next? how are you going to make it happen?
3-Who betrayed your trust in these past two votes? who do you know you can rely on?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
1/2 - I can beat Benji, possibly Lee. I think I lose to everyone else. Monika/Rohan have pals on the jury and played balls to the wall these last 2 rounds, that should have earned them some good cred.

My plan is getting the band back together - Old Djaru. Take out one of Monika/Rohan next. The good thing is that I'm not seen as a threat at this moment, IMO, so I should be in the plans of others. Lee/Benji should also know their best shot is having me around late. Shane knows this already. Mo leaving sucks and is also a blessing. If I wanted to win I would have had to take her out, F7 was too early for me to make that move but it was done for me anyway.

Ideal world = Monika or Ro go next. Shane has to go at some point, either F4 or F5, it doesn't really matter. All that matters is challenge whore Benjibro being here to neutralise the challenge beasts.

No one is going to do anything remarkable to win over the jury for the remainder of the game. There's literally nothing anyone outside of Rohan/Monika can do to earn props, so you've gotta be the one smart enough to realise who has to go and when, and being able to make it happen. I'm trying to do that by patching things up with Lee. It has tobe clear in his head that he and I + Benji should be the F3. It is what's best for all of us.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
No idea if that super idol business is going to sway people away from voting for me. I uploaded the wrong screenshot anyway, the one I put up has me as the thread starter of my own votes thread hahaha. I had another one that looked more legit.

Zach

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Zach wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:27:23 pm No idea if that super idol business is going to sway people away from voting for me. I uploaded the wrong screenshot anyway, the one I put up has me as the thread starter of my own votes thread hahaha. I had another one that looked more legit.
It swayed me for a hot second and I know all of the advantages in the game :dizzy:
Zach liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
"I even said to lee
if you wanna break off next time, there's always tomorrow and we will be the target
but letting rohan go now
dumb
i obvi don't want him to break off
Shane 12:43pm
but I want him to feel as flexible as possible tonight"

All from Shane ^

Why does she do this dumb shit? We're in the business of goat hoarding right now, you don't tell Lee "all good if u wanna flip next time but just not tonight pls".

No one here beats Monika/Rohan at the end. If Lee or Benji wanna be a retard and let one of them win, fine. But don't give 'em an invitation to do stupid shit tomorrow.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Hands down the dumbest vote I have ever seen.

Why do people keep stealing the moves I want to make? Shane was the F4/5 vote. Im legit gonna have to get to the end via Benji/Lee growing brains and the Benj winning challenges.

Zach

• Jury