--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
We're down to final 5. By this time tomorrow, we'll be down to the final 3.

1. What's the gameplan heading into tomorrow's two councils?
2. What do you make of the jury as it's coming into the finals?
3. Did tonight go as planned?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57:39 pm We're down to final 5. By this time tomorrow, we'll be down to the final 3.

1. What's the gameplan heading into tomorrow's two councils?
2. What do you make of the jury as it's coming into the finals?
3. Did tonight go as planned?
1. Simple, get rid of Monika/Rohan. Has to happen. Should have happened already, though I suppose the order in which everyone leaves doesn't matter as long as I'm in the F3 with Benji and Lee.

2. I'm gaining more friends on that jury as each council passes. Still got a few enemies, but the likes of AK never seem to be around anyway so I don't think there will be much of a voice shitting on me @ Ponderosa at the present time. Shane's probably salty at how casual I was prior to the last TC, but all the logic in the world for those 2 boys (Lee/Benji) should have been telling them they need to go to F3 with me. Anything else is death. Not my fault they were actually stupid enough to almost fuck their whole game up. Shane will be surprised to know that she wasn't even meant to go home tonight....Lee has said I was the target, but he started to see the light at tribal. Oh I would have laughed, I would have laughed oh so much if they actually kept Shane instead of me.

3. Obviously not ^^ But it doesn't matter.

If I have my way, the FTC is going to be incredibly lackluster in terms of who will be there. I'm hoping it is me vs Benji, though I think I can smash Lee too. The jury will all get up on their soap box and talk about how the season deserved a more exciting end...and they're probably right. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm still a baller and my game has mostly been good. I've entertained at times, been a straight shooter. I'd be a good winner and I think there's a solid chance that's gonna happen barring Monika/Rohan immunity whoring.

Holy fuck tho. What were Benji/Lee thinking :rofl:

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
1. How many total kangaroos were in all 6 boards in the ‘Outback Safari’ challenge? 25
2. On what day was Craig removed from the game? Day 5
3. How many idols have been played this season? 6
4. How many total idols have there been in this season? 7
5. What is the combined number of all the items in the ‘What Ya Reckon?’ challenge? 612
6. How many revotes have we had in this season? 3
7. How many individual immunities have been won this season so far? 9
8. What was the correct code for the ‘Match Game’ challenge? 4791

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Also lol'd at some of the stuff I rediscovered in one of the challenges
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:22:17 pm THat is still not the correct answer. One would think if you were going to be slow you would be right...

Reasking the question AGAIN at 9:23:00
LMAO at you getting angry at them for getting the answer wrong twice.

and major lol's at you basically insinuating the Lee is a mute and Benji is retarded at each tribal now.

Pretty clear why I want them in the F3.

Zach

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:10:59 am Also lol'd at some of the stuff I rediscovered in one of the challenges
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:22:17 pm THat is still not the correct answer. One would think if you were going to be slow you would be right...

Reasking the question AGAIN at 9:23:00
LMAO at you getting angry at them for getting the answer wrong twice.
Sassy Johnathan is the best
Zach liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
I've been dead for half an hour. Electrician up at my estate removing a faulty heater, had the power out. Will lol if I go, but pretty confident Monika is dead in the water

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Honestly, the best play here is probably Rohan & I voting Lee and having a tie break challenge. Benji beats me at FIC, takes Lee to the end. Lee wins, takes Benji.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Rohan could blow this up and send me to Pondersoa if he wants, wouldn't blame him honestly. Had to make a move here now though otherwise I'm 3rd guaranteed.

Zach

• Jury