--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
First things first, this fucking facebook chat stuff is unreal. Messages everywhere.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:55:39 pm Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?
Being Zach is not a clean slate, he's the most hated Survivor in any franchise. Think I'm doing okay for now in terms of keeping people onside. Not really planning on doing anything different than any other game, I'll be care free. Already worn out from messaging, so I don't care when I'll be voted out. Still unsure why I agreed to play. Random moment of idiocy - definitely my last ever ORG no matter what happens.

Probably won't use my confessional all that often TBH. Think you guys get to read all the PM's/Chats anyway, so I'll just post the occasional thing in here when I can be fucked.

Shane's my favourite so far. Moana is cool. Shonee/Connor are friendly, bit boring.

Don't care about the rest. Jacqui is interesting, I want her out because she's barely messaged me despite seeming like a competent player. Wonder what she's doing. I'll forget about wanting her out within 2 minutes.

That's it for now

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
That took me longer than it should have LMAO

Oh well. It looks like we've got the active tribe, with any luck we'll win this one by default.

I can't be fucked talking to all these people, no tribe swap for a while please.

Shane and Mo <3

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
What happened to the old days when your confessional was one click away and the hidden immunity idol board and shit wasn't hidden.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Casually getting online and steering any potential votes I can in Craig's direction. Who even is that faggot.

Get the feeling Jacqui could be a big boss dog around here, there's a couple of people I'm really not digging who I think will be prominent in making decisions.

Shane/Mo still my faves.

Zach

• Jury