--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Zach
1. Who is the reigning Monarch of Australia? Elizabeth II
2. What is the highest mountain on the Australian mainland? Mount Kosciuszko
3. What was the first ship to meet the Aboriginal people? The First Fleet
4. What does the name Australia stand for? Terra Australis
5. What is the largest city by population in Australia? Sydney
6. How many states does Australia have? 6 (8 if you include Northern Territory and ACT... but that's....a Territory)
7. What is the capital of Australia? Canberra
8. What is the name of Australia’s national anthem? Advance Australia Fair
9. What two seas separate Australia from Asia? Arafura and Timor
10. What is the name of Australia’s sign language? Auslan

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:08:45 pm Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?
I sucked balls the most on the last challenge, so people would be fair in thinking I could be a weak link. I'm not, but they could understandably reach that conclusion. There's some idiots here who probably are weak. Craig sucks. Most people agree there, but I'm not around much either so apart from a few people, I don't think I'm all that loved or appreciated either.
Shane, who I love, could definitely be someone who isn't actually that keen on working with me. She's a smart old cunt.

Moana rocks. Others are growing on me, others are boring me.

I'm logging out soon and won't be back for a good while.

Merry xmas xoxox

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Seriously Poods,

Remember in my US seasons when I was often the hero in challenges? Now I'm dragging total ass but we're still winning. And it's becoming a good meme.

Think I have won a few people over in the last 24 hours while Craig has sunk further. Things looking a little bit better right now. I'm also enjoying some of the people more, which makes the game a little more enjoyable. Still not super duper invested but playing my part, hoping to get in far enough to upset some people down the road.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Zach

• Jury