--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
Gary you furry faggot. Good to see you. Remember when I saved you from killing yourself when everyone else bullied you for having sex with animals or whatever it is you do.

1. Who do you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?

Jacqui, Shane, Conner. Big players. Moana here to win but I doubt she has the popularity of the others.

2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?

I think I'm putting out a lot of good vibes TBH. Only being around a 1-2 hours a day at the absolute most sort of held me back in the first 2 days, but people are digging me a lot more after a bit of time. I believe the nerds are looking at me as a good soldier to scoop up for an alliance. Right now I'll take that.
I've changed my mind about Jacqui - I don't dislike her anymore since she's messaging me lmao. I get good and dodgy vibes from her, I can tell that she's a gamer. But she also wouldn't bother putting in effort with me now if there was no interest in working with me. Pia I don't like, don't vibe with her at all. Boring. Fucking geci may she rot away, geci in her eye.

3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?

Not enough. I am fucking golden if we swap into 3 tribes of 7 and I'm with 3-4 Djaru, as long as 1-2 of them are Conner, Shane, Mo, Jacqui. Maybe Lee/Phoebe would also like having me on the same tribe. But I'm all the way solid with the first 4 people I mentioned. Would just hate to be put on a tribe where the numbers are very close and I get Pia, Benji & Peter or something. Not that there's any beef there, but Peter is the only one out of those 3 I've really had a decent convo with...and even then we aren't close.

So praying for an easy little swap tribe. Give me majority and give me one of my girls + Conner, that way no one is flipping and we're cruising towards merge.

4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search

A small amount of effort has gone into the idol. Don't really think it's a big deal for my game and I struggle to go searching through Aboriginal tribe names, locations and factoring in The Rainbow Serpent or whatever. Some smart cunt already has it. Jog on

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts