--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
I'm stoked that Shane is here with me. I cannot believe that retard who picked Shonee over here at the end of the tribe draft...what the fuck? Shonee was literally too scared to even be ranked in the last challenge. Soft.
Jacqui being here is cool too, but I wish Johno picked Conner to come over instead of Pete. Pete's handy because he's good in challenges and our relationship is...solid? I guess. I worry for Moana being on that yellow tribe or wherever she is, since Djaru is outnumbered over there.

I studied the challenge results and decided that Johno was probably their strongest in that area, so I'm happy to have him. Flick was actually pretty shit for them yet ranked #1, so she's obviously a strong social player. Monika is okay, depending on how the next challenge goes I think I'd probably push for her to go first should Djaru stick together...which we'd be stupid not to do for at least one vote.

This tribe is really gonna need my help - I think we're gonna get smashed in challenges unless I rediscover my previous challenge form. This is what happens when you don't play orgs for years, you come back as a fucking challenge dud.

I'm concerned about idols. Our original idol would be gone, I don't know who has it. Probably some worthless cunt like Pia. I could totally see Flick having the original yellow idol too. Then you add more idols into the mix now...fuck. Makes shit a lot harder, will have to be very cautious with how the next vote is approached.

The ideal scenario is winning most challenges, maybe losing one and cutting an original Larrakai before the next swap. Wouldn't mind Pia or maybe Lee being voted out on the other side as long as Djaru keeps a numbers advantage overall. Losing Djaru members I didn't connect with suits me perfectly for the merge if I get there.

Happy not to have to message so many people now.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
I like this tribe. I'm also a genius for choosing Johno first. The boy is a godsend.

I don't like how Flick is held in such high regard, she's fucking useless in challenges yet clearly very good socially. Should we lose, why would we wanna keep that around? IDK, I'm playing along with it for now and Monika is currently first in the gun but I'd like to change that if we lose next time.

Feels good to have actually contributed to the last 2 challenges. Shane almost fucked this one for us...incredible. Hopefully I'm getting back into the swing of things and will be an asset each time moving forward.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts