--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:Congrats on another win!

1. Were you expecting to win immunity?
2. What are your tribe dynamics like and what do you make of the news of Pia going home?
1. No idea, I didn't know what the challenge was so it's hard to say. Glad losing Johno didn't hurt us on this occasion.

2. GET FUCKED PIA. Sucked in whore. I found her boring as bat shit on old Djaru, so she can suck my balls. Never understood why people even liked her, like fuck off. Fucking geci. Dogging Mo/Shonee for no reason like 2 days into the game...you get what you deserve, bitch.

Tribe dynamics are not super clear cut here. Jacqui/Shane are the 2 top old Djaru players, they made a decision on Johno well before that last council. I've forgiven but it won't be forgotten. I still like them and will work with them, but it shows where I'm at around here. I know they like me despite me voting against Monika and I've played it up that I'm 100% still with them, which I pretty much am at this point TBH. Wish I hadn't told Shane about the idol however. Keeping that shit hush hush would have been best. Super glad to have it in my possession.

I tried to send Jacqui's paranoia into overdrive yesterday, told her I got into the idol board and saw Monika and Johno in there already. Almost worked, she was wanting a weird ass split vote at one stage. Shane & I wouldn't budge on what we thought was best but like I said, it hasn't hurt our relationship. Peter's just sorta there, like he's important but he clearly ain't calling the shots. At least I don't think he is. Feel like he & I are both taking a backseat to the other 2.

I would say Monika is next to go. Everyone loves Flick, I like talking to Flick. But the dumb shits just refuse to see her threat down the road. If we had to go to tribal tonight Jacqui had already received a list of 'untouchables' from Flick eg Brooke/AK. Apparently she'd still vote with us if it was against anyone else. Who really knows though. Flick/Mon would have to know they SHOULD be in trouble if we come back to Tribal again, what angle they go with in that scenario shall be fascinating. Targetting me would make the most sense but Jacqui's convos with them would be an interesting read, she's already pandering to Flick as is Shane. But they should not even entertain cutting myself or Pete over Monika.

I'm ready for the next stage of the game. Another swap in a day or 2, bring it on. Let me idol out some worthless fags.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
So that's

1. Shonee
2. ET
3. Moana
4. Paige
5. Susie
6. Jenna
7. Monika