--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
Luke & Fenella are kinda cool despite not really being active. Honestly I'd prefer Fenella to go first partially because everyone else is more active but mostly cos Djaru can't afford to lose one of our own this round with AK waiting in the wings to join the tribe.
Brooke is fine, not 100% certain what to make of her yet. Hoping to build a good relationship there. Oh and Monika is here too, she stresses to me that she wants to walk with me and there's no hard feelings about the Johno tribal. We'll see

Tribal lines will probably come into play still. Conner & Phoebe are wildcards...Conner would be the sort of guy an opposing alliance would want out before merge. Phoebe is the sort of girl who will flip to whoever makes her feel most comfortable...she is still fucking annoyed about the ranking challenge from a week ago. We have a good relationship so I wanna drag her deep.

I'd like a mixed alliance but I can't afford to cut a Djaru first. Just not good for my game, and not good for the safety of the tribe if we're keeping borderline inactives.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
2.43 mins.

borderline average for this challenge? idk, i think i am getting less shit with each one now. wasted at least 30 seconds fucking around tho.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts