--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Zach
Starting this now since I will do the challenge in a minute

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
WHY DID I STOP TO GET A FUCKIN GLASS OF WATER BEFORE THE CHALLENGE.

FUCK

I had no qualms claiming immunity and sending us to Tribal. Saves me having to use my idol. I really fucking hope Monika didn't go for it but I know in my heart that she did. CUNT. FUCK.

Zach

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
2. What would have happened had you gone?
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Zach
Brooke is a piece of work lmao. I'd totally work with her if she wasn't such a lying mole.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:17:38 pm 1. How was losing your first Immunity even with an inactive on the tribe? Were you prepared for council?
2. What would have happened had you gone?
3. What do you make of the idols and advantages in the game?
4. How does losing Luke impact the numbers and strategy on the tribe?
1. Peter's fault. Don't step into the hero Dan Foley role unless you can pull it off. Prepared for council? Sorta

2. Who the fuck knows. NGL, I was strongly considering playing my idol if we went.. even if Luke hadn't been removed. The events prior to tribal was some eerie shit. Conner/Phoebe weren't convincing, Brooke turned into Pinocchio, Fenella is just a useless cunt. Very weird behaviour all around, I'm sure I don't need to go into detail...you would have seen the messages. That shit was too quick for it to be a lie like Brooke says.

3. Well I've got half of them so I don't feel too bad about it.

4. It's the same, honestly. It was 4-3 even with Luke here since he wasn't active. Still is, though I've lost a bit of trust for old Djaru after today.

I want to go to tribal tomorrow and with immunity so that my original tribe has to suck my dick and bow down to my demands. That still leaves me with 2-3 rounds before merge with my advantages.
And if any of them were considering taking me out, they need to be worried. Cos the yellow bitches would be targetting someone else if I have immunity. After the little chat I've had with Brooke, she'd be hopeful of getting my vote in that scenario too.

What a weird conversation that was. She's almost too bad of a liar to even be a liar, like that act is something I'd expect from an emo teenager posting on Facebook. Will she mention my idea of she & I teaming up to old Djaru? You bet your life she will, and that's what I want. Some confusion, some distrust, then ideally Tribal with me having immunity (I hope). If not, I still have my idol. If we don't go to tribal...eh so what, that's one more player down and less chance of me using the idol before I need to.

I'm actually invested in this game now. How did this happen? IDK, but it's my last game and I wanna get jury at least, and I wanna be working with people at the merge who aren't sucking Conner's dick or Jacqui's nips.

I'm coming for all of you.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
The GOAT scenario for tonight

I am immune due to the challenge, we go to tribal and I pick whoever I fucking want to go home or everyone else risks rocks.

The 2nd best scenario - we go to tribal I'm not immune, but I turn the whole tribe against me and idol someone out with 1 vote. I then go on to do a Dan and carry the tribe in the last challenge or 2 to secure myself merge and a reunion with actual good allies.

3rd best - Larrakai goes to tribal

4th - we go to tribal, I get comfortable and don't play my idol. Get blindsided.

Whatever happens it shall be good TV.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
The funniest thing I have ever heard in my life is Brooke telling me that someone (highly likely to be Peter) wants to vote me out because I called someone a 'faggot' at Tribal once.

Now I don't have access to the Johno tribal, but I'm pretty sure that never happened. What a faggot

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
I'm like 70% confident I've got the girls voting with me, which means there's a 30% chance that operation make everyone vote Zach was not a success.

It's time to pay the piper for someone tonight. and it won't be me. If I haven't played my idol within 5 minutes it's because my internet would have dropped out

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Consider the piper paid.

Fucking owned.

Zach

• Jury