--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:44:56 pm 1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. How did Tribal Council go for you and were you surprised by anything?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?
Nope. I knew the girls would, they played the last 48 hours brilliantly. None of them were ever in danger after they started the "Zach is turning on you" thing to original Djaru. I thought Conner or Pete would as well given it was obvious they'd sharpened the knife they were gonna stick in me.
Honestly, what a bunch of idiots each of those people are. Why would it make sense for me to turn on them when we had a legit inactive on the verge of being removed? Credit to the girls for somehow convincing them of that, though they had help from Peter and his story of me calling people faggots and the other fabricated story of me apparently saying I want all women voted out of the game. Hey Pete, you're the next woman I'm voting for.

Surprised by nothing. Saw this happening 48 hours ago as I already documented. The only thing that surprises me is the fucking retards thinking I'd be fooled into voting for Fenella based off of their weak ass effort of trying to make me comfortable. I knew yesterday when Conner suddenly stopped talking game to me, it was reinforced by literally no one on this tribe talking to me an hour leading up to Luke's removal. Reinforced further today by dumbass Djaru. Yet it doesn't surprise me if I'm honest...because they were also dumb enough to think I didn't have an idol when I was one of only 1-2 people Peter should have known would have a chance of having it. Fucking morons everywhere.

Merge, IMO, is 2 challenges away. Merge at 12. I want to win the next 2 challenges to prevent any funny business. The girls would be dumb as shit to ditch me and keep Peter, but I feel like there is a solid chance of that given how dumb people in this game are. I'm playing it up as being confident, told Brooke I have another idol and am carefree as to whether we go to tribal again pre-merge, even said it'd be a good thing.

I feel like I'm in a slightly better position than yesterday. Still far from safe, but the battle lines have been drawn and I should have built trust with those girls. Pity that Fenella is a useless shit, I wanna know who the 4th vote for me was. Im damn sure it was her but whatever. The girls should know I'm in with them that much is obvious, but somehow Djaru has managed to turn a fucking 4-3 advantage into giving the Larrakai girls all the power in the world.

Shit needed to change in this game and I was always going to be one of the Djaru people willing to make it happen, but how it was brought on was just so fucking stupid.

I just wanna get to merge in my last ORG, get jury at worst, and have a bit of fun and make a hybrid Djaru/Larrakai alliance with these girls + Moana and hopefully Shane/Lee.

Fuck boring Jacqui and whoever else is still here from original Djaru.

What was that rant from Phoebe btw? I haven't been sexist or homophobic in public at all. They all play into the sexual shit, can't blame me for going with it. Never called anyone a fag apart from confessionals either and tbh, that word is so fkn meaningless anyway at this point. If you're legit offended by that or using it to get someone booted with a fake story....you need to be sent to North Korea to get nuked.

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
I am very, very glad Brooke and Peter smashed that out.

Still think it is merge time tomorrow. One round away from my goal. Jury probably start at 11 if following the Aus Survivor format? Fuck that, let's merge tonight, have a F3 and a jury of 10

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts