--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Wow what a rush.

1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened?
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward?
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Zach
Sorted a new keyboard before the weekend thank gawd.

Basically what I said was proposed by Brooke came to be. Literally everyone in the end was going to for Pete. Then obviously Jacqui after the challenge, then Pete again.

No jury for Pete = sad. We were rivals I guess, but he deserved jury over Fenella, love how he called her a goat on the way out. I'm now convinced this season is following the S1 Oz format of first 2 merge boots = losers, then jury starts at F11 with a F2.

Oh and yeah I'm totally gonna make Phoebe shit her pants next tribal and blow her idol in the process
Peter liked this

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
I totally cooked that maze challenge too, didn't start it until 3 minutes in and then went all the way to the bottom of the maze after a few minutes not realising we had to get to the middle LMAO. I feel like my challenge ability is actually coming back a little bit, first half of the season was a nice warm up.

If not for the keyboard issue I would have been first to snag that public idol. I have form with that ;) Disappointed not to have a chance to get it, but it does put a target on you.

Hoping to continue this transformation into idol/advantage god by finding the idol tomorrow night.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
1. Fire is between the only repeating items on the sequence. True
2. Slingshot appears after fire. False

3. There is one repeating item. False
4. Four items are edible food items. True

5. Two items are listed three times. False
6. The first repeated item appears before the trout. True

7. Every item in the sequence repeats. True
8. There are five pairs in the sequence. True

9. The first appearance of flint appears before the second appearance of trout. False
10. The fifth item in the sequence is a repeating item. False

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Tried everything for this idol but I'm going to need another clue. That clue is probably better than the first clues we got for the advantage, but still tough. If someone has found it then they have literally read every wiki articles on the abbos

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Peter's gonna hate what I've done in the last hour but I couldn't resist.

AK is the biggest moron I have ever played with.

Zach

• Jury