--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
What an evening! Congrats on surviving another crazy scramble. It's only going to get tougher from here

1-AK became the first member of our jury. How does the Jury starting change your strategy moving forward, if at all?
2-Both merge votes have been near unanimous. Is it concerning to you that there aren't distinct sides in this tribe? Or is the mob mentality working in your favor.
3-we're past the halfway mark in the game. What is your ideal plan to make it through the second half?
4-Whats the funniest Australian slang word? I could use a laugh
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Keep up the good work!

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
5-This tribe is filled with larger than life personalities. Is this beneficial to your game, or are you worried that you may fade into the background?

Do not EVER send me generic questions such as this one.

I am in no danger of fading anywhere

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Targeting Fanella at the moment. Her still being here is disgusting. Bitch can't use timezone as an excuse when I only get a window of 2 hours a day to talk to everyone else.

Disgusted at myself for blowing the nullifier but eh. I wanted another iconic moment - AK plays an idol and me making him hate me enough to vote for me but not dice unfortunately

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Brooke is going insane LMAO. I like her but she's going to drive everyone crazy very, very soon.

Pretty sure I've got her to do what I think is best now. I'm sure when I get online tomorrow she will have come up with 17 different plans for me to mull over, however. I need her in this game, the longer she is a paranoid mess the more attractive she becomes to take to the end...and she trusts me completely. I just hope she doesn't AK herself tomorrow before I get here, because I'm not gonna fuck my game to keep her around as a goat.

Finally some peace and quiet now though. I can't take these needy bitches, have to get people outta here so that there is less mess to deal with each morning I come on.

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
I hate how people close to me expect me to throw away everything going for me in my game in order to make them and their annoying fuckin feelings feel safe.

This is coming to a head soon.

Zach

• Jury