--4th Place-- Voted Out 2-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Zach
Beach 1: flag color, tribe mascot, food, drink
Beach 2: flag color, tribe mascot, food, drink
Beach 3: flag color, tribe mascot, food, drink

Beach 1 - Blue Flag, Kangaroo, Beans, Water
Beach 2 - Yellow flag, Koala, Rice, Coconut Milk
Beach 3 - Red flag, Dingo, Fish, Coffee

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24:51 pm Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?
For about 5 minutes I thought Phoebe may have genuinely wanted to take out Jacqui. but as per usual, these people fucking suck and made it obvious they were targeting me or Brooke because they go radio silent on yo ass when they're voting for you. They are so disgracefully shit at this game it honestly makes me angry. They deserve rape

Me/Brooke are still together. BenjiBro is loyal to me. Monika and I are just never gonna trust each other despite all the little messages we send each other. Shane is sad, she's kinda mad that she's not had much of a game to play at the merge, she thinks she's had to play my game. I don't know if she realises that I'm a big reason why the votes were gonna go on Jacqui instead of her the night Peter gave up immunity. And I don't know if she realises how much it sucked cock for me to sit around on Djaru at the bottom while they flicked Monika and Flick's clit. I've always known what's up in this game, and I hope Shane sticks with me during this period because if she does, I'm getting to the end barring an idol out.

I want Phoebe gone next for personal reasons. I hate the entiltment. She and Brooke both kinda have it, but she is worse than Brooke and Brooke is my little paranoid friend so she gets a pass. Phoebe needs a cock in her mouth to shut her up, for real. She's a massive goat and just needs to shut the fuck up occasionally.

Rohan's not really firmly in any plans, but I wanna be as straight up with him as I can, maybe have a side thing with he and Benji. Benji is the one though, that kid is loyal to me and I love him for it.

Can I use idols to my advantage? No, I don't have any left and I'mma be the likely target of an idol play.
Peter liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
And I'm about to go ape shit on all these goats at tribal who are all "it's me" when discussing the vote. You're a fuckin irrelevant cunt, no one is voting for you. SHUT UP
Peter liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
The winds of shit are once again blowing.

The way Brooke plays is not something any sane person wants to have around much longer. She's made my life far too hard and the winds of shit will see one of us pay the price for her ridiculousness tonight.

Trying to get people on Lee, Moana even getting shady on me now. I legit only have Brooke & Benji as my 100% people now, it's gonna come down to what Mo/Rohan/Monika do tonight.

Zach

• Jury