-- 21st Place -- Voted Out 6-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Abbey
I cannot wait to be the hot girl in camp. I will be a lot more nicer compared to who I was on Stranded: Morocco. I think this will be great and I cannot wait. No one knows who I am, so there is no Cunt Queen rep, yet. Also, Monika is the hottest. I will be aligning with her.

Abbey

• Loser
By Abbey
WHERE IS MY TRIBE. Right now I really like Rohan, he seems like a chill dude. Flick is giving me weird vibes but im being nice.

Abbey

• Loser
By Abbey
i have two complaints. For a first challenge, that puzzle was too difficult. These people don't know anything and you expect them to solve some puzzle that has very similar looking puzzle pieces. Also, I got logged out after 10 minutes of just sitting there. Fix this.

Abbey

• Loser
By Abbey
List of Most Liked to Least Liked:
Flicka
Rohan
Monika
Johno
Jennah
Fanella
Johno
don't care
Brooke is on the bottom of my list. Once the inactives are done, she's going next. I fucking hate how she talks to people.

Abbey

• Loser