-- 21st Place -- Voted Out 6-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Abbey
I think we were only united because of the 2 inactives. Now that those two are gone, it’s game time. There hasn’t been strategy in voting yet, just “they’re inactive” as a reason. So far, I’ve gotten really good vibes from most people. I think Flick or Rohan have a good chance of winning. I like them and I would be happy if they won. Not as much as if I won, though. Fanella needs to make some moves or they will be picking her off next. She might be doomed, same with Luke. The only person who I am suspicious of is Brooke. She seems very immature and shady. There’s a clear division in the alliances. It’s brooke, monika and Luke. The. The rest of us, we’re still working on Fanella and Jennah. The ranking will rock the boat. You don’t really know where people lie until they show there cards. Idol discussion has sort of come into play, but not that much.

Abbey

• Loser