--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By AK
Hot dog! I am super pumped to be at it again. First time with Stranded though, so trying to figure out how to traverse this differently from ISO still. I think the core components involve being likable and decent enough at challenges. Bum puzzle was so much fun and way better than the puzzle I didn't quite understand how to do in ISO. This one made it so much easier to compete. Although, I def wasted time getting the link up on my confessionals site. Gonna have to anticipate doings better moving forward.

Not sure what to make of the cast yet. Flick seems like she is playing the flirt card - maybe over playing it? I am a bit nervous about aligning with people that won't be as active as I am when I am due to their being on the other side of the country. While I may like Johno or Jenna- worried that I won't be able to connect with them as much as I want to based on their geography - def throws a kink in the works.

Not sure about Rohan yet to be honest - Abbey seems like a go getter - kind of reminds me of Ziggy from ISO 3. Are we able to communicate with the other tribe? I haven't tried and didn't wanna stick my neck out quite yet in case we can, just wondering.

Def seems like an upgrade from ISO - really excited to see how it moves forward. I was super nervous to do the first competition, but I don't think I necessarily embarassed myself... I hope! Ha.

Onward and upward and always twirling, twirling toward freedom!!

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By AK
Also wanted to add that I somehow just realized now that I am in the Kangaroo tribe, which is my friggin' spirit animal... so my optimism grows!! Boingy Boingy!

AK

• Jury
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
AK wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:45:30 pm Hot dog! I am super pumped to be at it again. First time with Stranded though, so trying to figure out how to traverse this differently from ISO still. I think the core components involve being likable and decent enough at challenges. Bum puzzle was so much fun and way better than the puzzle I didn't quite understand how to do in ISO. This one made it so much easier to compete. Although, I def wasted time getting the link up on my confessionals site. Gonna have to anticipate doings better moving forward.

Not sure what to make of the cast yet. Flick seems like she is playing the flirt card - maybe over playing it? I am a bit nervous about aligning with people that won't be as active as I am when I am due to their being on the other side of the country. While I may like Johno or Jenna- worried that I won't be able to connect with them as much as I want to based on their geography - def throws a kink in the works.

Not sure about Rohan yet to be honest - Abbey seems like a go getter - kind of reminds me of Ziggy from ISO 3. Are we able to communicate with the other tribe? I haven't tried and didn't wanna stick my neck out quite yet in case we can, just wondering.

Def seems like an upgrade from ISO - really excited to see how it moves forward. I was super nervous to do the first competition, but I don't think I necessarily embarassed myself... I hope! Ha.

Onward and upward and always twirling, twirling toward freedom!!
AK, your instinct was correct. No communicating with the other tribe! You're on different beaches after all...
AK liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By AK
Shoot, I tried to write some shit earlier, but it got incinerated by confusion.

Anyway, I am very much amped about what is cooking here. I am linking with people I didn't think I'd bother with; specifically, Rohan and JL - I did not link psychically with them stat, but I found avenues of worth since then. Granted, it may have to do with their being there in a way other weren't, but who cares, whatever, am I right?

Week one seems to either have set me up for SERIOUS success or fucked me completely. If they are talking to each other about my smarm, I am so doomed; but I think it is too early to talk smack against actives - especially actives that seem like they give a shit - I would be excited to have my ass handed to me, but I am getting the sense that I have most of these fuckers held by they skulls.

In other news, I did fucking good on that competition from what I am hearing in terms of times finished by others - I am hoping I didn't do the best on my tribe, like third best would be ideal, but shit, I was legit worried I would be the gimp master general, but that aint the case at all lest people be foolin'.

I love Mystiquing like I can in these things. I do feel like most of these fuckers have perceived me differently from one another - I am doing my best to cater to the sensibilities I sense - It ain't easy, but good gravy, what a game.

Anyway, I am rambling, but ultimately wanna say, I am excited to be more open and ridiculous than I was in ISO 3 - might end bad, but fuck, I tell ya, why wouldn't just TRY TRY TRY to put this shit on my res - I probably have the most to gain from winning this mother, so gonna try.

So that's that and this is this and here we go.

AK

• Jury