--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats on surviving yet another Council. Another unanimous boot which is a good sign of tribal unity. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Do you think the tribal unity will continue or is it a house of cards?
2. Who do you think is a threat to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
3. Are you catching any bad vibes?
4. Do you think the ranking will reveal anything about the politics of the tribe?
5. Has idol discussion come into play in terms of strategy for voting?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By AK
1. I think if we can manage to pull out this win, there will be pretty decent unity. But if we lose, lines will be drawn and we could easily be fed to the wolves once integration with the other tribe occurs. I am honestly starting to get nervous about the position I have put myself in because if we do have to boot someone tomorrow, unless I am willing to sacrifice someone I actually like that's a middle ground straggler... like a Fanny/Jenna/Johno, then I will have to pick a side more blatantly. Still working out the permutations on which direction is better for me long term. I hate to say it, but it is probably Abbey/Ro/Flick.... but I think I would have more fun and trust in Brooke and the stragglers, but I just don't know if they have the same kinda game brains as the former three. In other words, it is def a house of cards and I went from thinking I was in a good spot to being the one that will piss people off the most once I don't vote with them... Got a Leslie version 2.0 vote coming up I think.

2. Damn, I really am not sure who can win - Luke maybe - people seem to have taken to him quick - both sides like him and wanna work with him. I worry Brooke is playing too hard too quick so she might have trouble sooner than later - And I am not sure Abbey is connecting with people like she might think she is, but if her core group find her super loyal that might be enough - I don't see her wowing people at a final tribal though. Flick is also someone that both sides have taken to. I do think she could win if the other tribe finds her more entertaining than annoying.

3. Not really - Bland vibes... yes. As noted with Abbey- just not getting the sense she is interested in more than just gaming here, which is fine. But it makes her a bit tough to trust. I also think she is way tighter with Ro and Flick than me... so it doesn't really make senses for me the be at the bottom of that 4... I keep going back and forth... I haven't had enough interaction with Fanny of late to really have an opinion on her at the minute. I think she is with me though based on our few encounters and no one really discusses her beyond saying they don't really know what's up with her... so I kind of see that as an asset. But I can't let protecting Fanny get me in hot water.

4. Well I definitely think it would have revealed a shit ton about where people stand, but the results are going to be withheld from what I understand, which I think is to my benefit. I worry had they been revealed, my double dealing would be a bit more transparent. The truth is I like most of these jokers and you don't say no when someone says they want to work with you. So, gotta roll with the punches for now.

5. The idol is a tricky one - what kills me is knowing if someone got it, we can still keep guessing and be told we are incorrect even if we were right, but second to guess right. So, there isn't really paranoia - I am def enjoying researching Australian stuffs, but I don't think anyone really thinks any of us are smart enough to have gotten it yet. I mean if anyone has the brains to suss it out, gotta be Flick or Ro probably. They tend to be active at the same time, so could easily be feeding each other ideas on the answer... I don't think whoever had the idol would be looking to blindside me with it at the next tribal... so I am not too concerned to be honest. But I am just hoping if someone does find it, he or she isn't good at keepin a secret.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts