--12th Place-- Voted Out 10-1
Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By AK
1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?

Well, not sure, but I am relatively confident I wouldn’t be the next to go - But I do think there is a good chance it would be Rohan, which could make me next if that’s the way it goes. I do think Phoebe would work with us for sure, but even then we are at a 3x3 tie… which could mean rocks…

I am starting to worry Conner is just too good. And I think Shonee has bought into his schtick hook line - I am regretting throwing Pia’s name out to him, but I am not sure he would have been at all comfortable if I hadn’t - so depending on whether or not Pia warms up to me, I might let her know that he was not opposed to the idea of her going. Really hoping it doesn’t come to that, but shit, me and Rohan are the only ones to have been to all the tribal councils, so wondering if we can shake this doom… And I still think Pia is hungry for both our blood; though I heard a rumor that she was throwing out Rohan’s name for this vote - that actually made a lot of sense since he was close with both of us. Now that Abbey is gone, I feel like I am the more threatening of the two of us.

No one has been willing to say shit about Pia, so I do worry she has more control than I want to acknowledge given her aloofness with me.

2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?

Oh hell no, I mean, I am devoted to Rohan, but if it is between the two of us, I am going to try to stay. That being said, I do think there is a solid shot that Phoebe, Rohan and I could link up if all three of us make it to merge - she is def seems to feel marginalized by the rankings. I also do like Shonee a ton too, so I think she might want Rohan out before me, if Pia Power is more juiced than is obvious. But frankly, it seems everyone listens to Connor… so in reality, he is the biggest threat, but I do think he could be helpful if trust is established by taking out one old Djaru before merge together.

I’m as flexible as they come. But I do think I couldn’t be as okay with Ro going next if they suggest that’s the direction in the way I had to be with Abbey because at that point the writing would be on the wall.

I think playing from the bottom hass really bonded me and Rohan. And frankly, the only person I felt he was closer to on Old Larra just went tonight… so I think we are fairly solid. He did make some remark about how much Phoebe loves me yesterday… that’s not necessarily good for me. I don’t want him realizing that I am as effusive with most of ‘em. That being said, Ro and I talk dude stuff in a way I don’t with others - Even Connor seems a bit less relatable given he likes watching football. Not my thing and was certainly his first severe ding.

As noted, Pia is the one I haven’t connected with. She is keeping Djaru at an arms length with good reason; if I was her I would probably be doing the same thing. I mean, I couldn’t pretend to reassure Abbey tonight, and I get that same sense from her. She isn’t willing to placate, which I respect, but not good for my game or confidence in her moving forward.

4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Yeah, as noted, I think Rohan and I are clinging to each other at this point. It would not have made sense to make a move against Djaru at this first tribal - and personally, I never felt Abbey’s love in a profound way. I know she was out of town, but even when she was present, I didn’t sense that she wanted to invest in me beyond seeing me as her fourth in the Ro, Flick bond made in early days. I do worry how it will look to Flick with Abbey gone… but frankly, I was ready to vote her out the night Craig went, so this is sort of the best case scenario if I do end up getting to play with Flick again - plausible deniability in a way I wouldn’t have if I voted against Abbey as Larra.

Additionally, Shonee noted part of why she felt right about going for Abbey was that Abbey stated Old Larra would never turn on each other… and then she ends up voting for Shonee? I dunno - I don’t think Abs and I were on the same wave length. But you know how it goes. There was a part of me that legit thought I could be booted tonight, so grateful I’m still in it.

Well, not sure, but I am relatively confident I wouldn’t be the next to go - But I do think there is a good chance it would be Rohan, which could make me next if that’s the way it goes. I do think Phoebe would work with us for sure, but even then we are at a 3x3 tie… which could mean rocks…

I am starting to worry Conner is just too good. And I think Shonee has bought into his schtick hook line - I am regretting throwing Pia’s name out to him, but I am not sure he would have been at all comfortable if I hadn’t - so depending on whether or not Pia warms up to me, I might let her know that he was not opposed to the idea of her going. Really hoping it doesn’t come to that, but shit, me and Rohan are the only ones to have been to all the tribal councils, so wondering if we can shake this doom… And I still think Pia is hungry for both our blood; though I heard a rumor that she was throwing out Rohan’s name for this vote - that actually made a lot of sense since he was close with both of us. Now that Abbey is gone, I feel like I am the more threatening of the two of us.

No one has been willing to say shit about Pia, so I do worry she has more control than I want to acknowledge given her aloofness with me.

Oh hell no, I mean, I am devoted to Rohan, but if it is between the two of us, I am going to try to stay. That being said, I do think there is a solid shot that Phoebe, Rohan and I could link up if all three of us make it to merge - she is def seems to feel marginalized by the rankings. I also do like Shonee a ton too, so I think she might want Rohan out before me, if Pia Power is more juiced than is obvious. But frankly, it seems everyone listens to Connor… so in reality, he is the biggest threat, but I do think he could be helpful if trust is established by taking out one old Djaru before merge together.

I’m as flexible as they come. But I do think I couldn’t be as okay with Ro going next if they suggest that’s the direction in the way I had to be with Abbey because at that point the writing would be on the wall.

I think playing from the bottom hass really bonded me and Rohan. And frankly, the only person I felt he was closer to on Old Larra just went tonight… so I think we are fairly solid. He did make some remark about how much Phoebe loves me yesterday… that’s not necessarily good for me. I don’t want him realizing that I am as effusive with most of ‘em. That being said, Ro and I talk dude stuff in a way I don’t with others - Even Connor seems a bit less relatable given he likes watching football. Not my thing and was certainly his first severe ding.

As noted, Pia is the one I haven’t connected with. She is keeping Djaru at an arms length with good reason; if I was her I would probably be doing the same thing. I mean, I couldn’t pretend to reassure Abbey tonight, and I get that same sense from her. She isn’t willing to placate, which I respect, but not good for my game or confidence in her moving forward.

Yeah, as noted, I think Rohan and I are clinging to each other at this point. It would not have made sense to make a move against Djaru at this first tribal - and personally, I never felt Abbey’s love in a profound way. I know she was out of town, but even when she was present, I didn’t sense that she wanted to invest in me beyond seeing me as her fourth in the Ro, Flick bond made in early days. I do worry how it will look to Flick with Abbey gone… but frankly, I was ready to vote her out the night Craig went, so this is sort of the best case scenario if I do end up getting to play with Flick again - plausible deniability in a way I wouldn’t have if I voted against Abbey as Larra.

Additionally, Shonee noted part of why she felt right about going for Abbey was that Abbey stated Old Larra would never turn on each other… and then she ends up voting for Shonee? I dunno - I don’t think Abs and I were on the same wave length. But you know how it goes. There was a part of me that legit thought I could be booted tonight, so grateful I’m still in it.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts